Senior Auditor PCAOB / US CPA
- Zaventem, Flemish Region, Belgium Zaventem Flemish Region BE
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Mar 18 2018-03-19
Senior Auditor PCAOB / US CPA - (1800000X)
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Deloitte's Audit practice provides assurance on the financial and operational functioning or client's organizations by performing audits of financial figures and other data, and by reviewing the efficiency and effectiveness of processes, procedures, systems and organizations.
Within our Audit department in Brussels (Zaventem), we are currently looking for a (m/f):
Senior Auditor PCAOB / US CPA
Within the Belgian Audit practice there is an increased need for finance professionals that have an in-depth experience in working in a US regulatory environment. We are looking for individuals that have at least 3 years experience and that are familiar with (either or a combination of) US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (US GAAP), US Generally Accepted Auditing Standards (US GAAS), the standards of the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB) and SEC reporting.
You will work for large international clients that either have their HQ in the United States but with significant operations in Belgium or for Belgian based companies that operate in the United States.
- Leveraging your specific experience and expertise in operating in a US environment you will:
- Act in a lead senior role and assist in planning and executing audit engagements, ensuring compliance with either US GAAS or PCAOB rules;
- Act as a role model and mentor for junior members of the team, provide on the job training and develop talented team members, through evaluation and counseling;
- Maintain the highest quality and professional standards.
- You are experienced in audit with a special focus on auditing companies operating in a US environment;
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a finance professional;
- You have a profound knowledge of English, both verbally as well as in writing. Knowledge of Dutch and/or French are a plus, but not a requirement.
- Ideally, you have a license as US Certified Public Accountant.
- You are a real team player;
- You are result & client oriented;
- You are computer literate.
- A challenging, innovating environment with a good team spirit where personal development and growth are encouraged.
- A people focused culture of continuous learning and coaching.
- An attractive and competitive salary package with fringe benefits.
- Real career opportunities.