(Senior) Consultant Corporate Finance - M&A Advisory
- Zaventem, Flemish Region, Belgium
- Permanent, Full time
- 16 Jan 18 2018-01-16
(Senior) Consultant Corporate Finance - M&A Advisory - (1700009W)
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Financial Advisory (FA) activity is primarily involved at a strategic level in mergers & acquisitions, in transaction services such as due diligence, and in business valuations and business modeling.
As (Senior) Consultant in our Corporate Finance department you will be in charge of M&A projects including sale mandates, buy mandates, financial modeling and related services. You will work closely with a team of corporate finance consultants and have exposure to a wide range of clients, from entrepreneurial, owner managed businesses to private equity companies. In addition to the above, you will have an important role to play in business development of the Advisory division by specializing in a sector, region or service (e.g. debt restructuring & advisory).
You ideally have 2-6 years of background in corporate banking, corporate finance or within an international M&A environment of a reputable company. More important is that you have a track record of business or deal origination and ideally an important network in a specific Belgian region and/or experience in debt advisory/restructuring, strong relational and project management skills, and are able to develop in a short time frame the necessary technical corporate finance knowledge.
You should be able to run your own projects on a day to day basis under partner supervision. You are a team player with very good communication, analytical and report writing skills. You are fluent in Dutch, French and English. You have an excellent knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and other related PC-applications.
• A high performance Corporate Finance team of 80 Consultants and Partners.
• A company, deeply committed to your personal development, with clear career growth opportunities and continuous learning programs.
• The possibility to quickly develop your leadership skills, in addition to be given the opportunity to coach and develop your colleagues.
• Great team spirit and ambitious, highly educated colleagues, often working in multidisciplinary and international teams.
• Projects where you have a genuine impact in a client situation, in project delivery as well as in business development.
• An attractive remuneration package with fringe benefits, in line with your experience and capabilities.
• Work in the new Deloitte HQ, based on the Brussels' airport (Zaventem) runway. Facilitation of flexible way of working, through fourteen regional offices and opportunities for working from home.