Senior Consultant Credit Risk
- Zaventem, Flemish Region, Belgium
- Permanent, Full time
- 17 Oct 17 2017-10-17
Senior Consultant Credit Risk - (170000OJ)
Deloitte is the world's leading professional services firm, delivering world-class audit and financial advisory, tax, and consulting services. The firm serves more than 80 percent of the world's largest companies, as well as large national enterprises, SMEs, public institutions, and successful fast-growing companies.
The Financial Services Industry practice of Deloitte in Belgium offers a wide array of services that are specifically designed for financial institutions in the banking, securities, insurance, investment management and payment industries. In addition to attest and tax, we offer services in areas such as risk management, regulatory compliance, human capital, operations performance and technology solutions.
Thanks to the strong development of our business, and to even better position us for the upcoming challenges in the financial sector, we are currently looking to strengthen our Risk Advisory team in Zaventem with talented (m/f):
Senior Consultant Credit Risk
You will be part of a dynamic team that draws together specialist knowledge and Financial Services Industry experience. Our professionals are focusing on actuarial & insurance advisory work, financial risk management, regulatory compliance and implementation of new financial sector regulation. This includes topics such as Basel III, Solvency II and IFRS9 implementation work, actuarial services, model development and validation, corporate and internal governance, compliance organization and monitoring, optimization of the risk function and internal audit.
With a strong understanding of the challenges, our clients face, you will:
- Contribute to business development in the domain of financial risk advisory, both nationally and internationally, such as for IFRS9 and TRIM assignments
- Design, implement, review and audit credit risk models;
Advise on capital and accounting standards;
- Do both advisory assignments for our clients and actively contribute to audits on our audit mandate clients;
- Participate in the career and performance development of the Deloitte team members by serving as a career counselor, training consultants and providing timely and specific performance feedback;
- You have a Master degree in Economics, Finance, Engineering or a related field;
- You have between 2 and 6 years of relevant experience;
- You have a thorough understanding of Credit Risk Models (PD, LGD, EAD) in the context of capital, accounting and modelling;
- You have experience with topics such as Basel II(I), IFRS9, AQR, and stress testing;
- You are open, creative, enthusiastic and your flexible attitude makes you a great team player;
- A good understanding of and a keen interest in the regulatory and accounting context within which insurance companies operate;
- Your approach is client and result oriented and you have excellent social, communication and presentation skills;
- Next to English, you are fluent in Dutch and/or French.
- The occasion to work with a team of other Financial Services Industry consultants (risk measurement experts, risk modelling consultants, actuaries, business process experts, regulatory consultants, …);
- A challenging, innovating environment with a good team spirit where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- A people focused culture of continuous learning and coaching;An attractive and competitive salary package with fringe benefits;
- Real career opportunities.
- Training and coaching in order to develop your knowledge and skills, management and business development capabilities.