(Senior) Financial Consultant with focus on Financial Service Industry
- Zaventem, Flemish Region, Belgium Zaventem Flemish Region BE
- Permanent, Full time
- 25 Apr 18 2018-04-25
(Senior) Financial Consultant with focus on Financial Service Industry - (1800004P)
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
The Financial Services Industry practice of Deloitte in Belgium offers a wide array of services that are specifically designed for financial institutions in the banking, securities, insurance, investment management and payment industries. In addition to attest and tax, we offer services in areas such as risk management, regulatory compliance, human capital, operations performance and technology solutions.
Thanks to the strong development of our business, and to even better position us for the upcoming challenges in the financial sector, we are currently looking to strengthen our Risk Advisory team in Zaventem with talented (m/f):
We are looking for a (senior) Financial Consultant with focus on Financial Service Industry.
You are called-in for several in-house projects in the Financial Services Industry (FSI).You are interested in finance, like to take the initiative, and want to learn by practicing in different working environments.
You are eager to learn and create an added value for the client by doing the one thing more.
Your focus domains will be:
- Supporting the audit of prudential reporting (Finrep, Corep, SCR);
- Supporting the financial department of actors of the financial sector in their process of preparing the various financial reporting; and
- Supporting CFO's and finance teams on various financial projects.
Through your qualified service and proactive way of thinking, you help to actively building out Deloitte as a qualified service provider.
- You obtained a Master, economy or other financial degree, having a first professional experience is a plus
- Personal development is essential for you as a person
- Your analytical mindset allows you to pick up things quickly
- You are flexible and customer-friendly
- You dispose of strong analytical and communicative skills
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English
- Experience with Prudential reporting is an asset
A challenging and varied function in a professional and pleasant working environment, whereby your personal growth is essential; Extensive internal and external training program; Intensive coaching-on-the-job; Interesting salary pack with extralegal benefits, including a company car.