(Senior) Manager Business Process Risk
- Zaventem, Flemish Region, Belgium
- Permanent, Full time
- 08 Dec 17 2017-12-08
(Senior) Manager Business Process Risk - (170000DY)
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Risk Advisory practice is a global leader in helping clients manage risk and uncertainty from the boardroom to the network. We provide a broad array of services that allow our clients around the world to better measure, manage and control risk to enhance the reliability of systems and processes throughout their organization.
As a (Senior) Manager in Risk Advisory you will be part of a dynamic team that is focused on helping our clients bringing their business and back-office (e.g. procurement, sales, marketing, payment, commissioning, invoicing and many other processes) again under control. You will improve our clients' key processes, detect flaws in their applications and make sure their employees talk with each other. You will work with clients and market leaders in key industries such as telecommunications, manufacturing / industrial products, services, pharmaceutical, consumer products, media and entertainment, public, financial services. You will be trained and coached in order to develop your risk / internal control knowledge and skills, management and business development capabilities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Building strong client relationships and identify client needs;
- Directing, preparing, reviewing and presenting proposals to clients;
- Project Management of the successful execution of projects;
- Understanding of the client's environment and needs;
- Providing guidance to more junior team members;
- Directing, reviewing and presenting client reports and presentations;
- Driving business development initiatives.
You will be encouraged to participate and provide input in our regular management meetings. You will be part of the future development of the team, which includes serving as a career counselor and taking decisions on people management and business development focus.
- You obtained a master degree in economics, engineering or equal by experience;
- You have approximately 6 to 12 years of relevant work experience in at least one of the following area's:
- Risk management;
- Business process optimization;
- Internal audit;
- Internal control transformation.
- You have fluent language skills (Dutch/French/English);
- You're willing to travel (mainly within Europe)
- You have excellent project and time management skills;
- You are a team player with coaching skills in order to support and guide less experienced team members, but you can also work independently;
- Your approach is client and result oriented and you have excellent social, communication and presentation skills;
- Certifications like CIA, CISA, Prince2 or PMP are a plus.
- A challenging, innovating environment with a good team spirit where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- A people focused culture of continuous learning and coaching;
- An attractive and competitive salary package with fringe benefits;
- Real career opportunities