(Senior) Manager M&A Transaction Services
- Zaventem, Flemish Region, Belgium
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Dec 17 2017-12-18
(Senior) Manager M&A Transaction Services - (1700009B)
What impact will you make
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you'll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realise your full potential.
The integration or separation of organisations is complex and capturing deal value is not always straightforward. A structured and disciplined approach, with clear strategic goals, detailed implementation plans and a focus on creating and capturing value from the start are key. We get that. Our passionate team thrives on using our proven approach to design, plan and execute change to enhance our clients' M&A experience and maximise the deal value.
Work you'll do
- You'll support clients with financial advice during M&A or transformation projects, including financial (vendor) due diligence assignments, valuations, business modelling, SPA advice and negotiations, M&A strategy as well as other corporate finance matters
- You'll work closely together with a team of experienced M&A and strategy professionals and gain exposure to a wide range of clients
- You'll play an important role in our sector approach and business development opportunities
- You have 6 to 10 years of significant transactions and M&A related consulting experience in financial due diligence
- You have a university degree in finance or economics. Being enrolled in or having completed the CFA programme is an asset.
- You have solid writing and presentation skills
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build effective relationships between individuals, teams and lines of business
- You have the ability to communicate clearly, persuade and influence
- You have a proactive approach and flexible attitude with the ability to demonstrate initiative and reliability
- You have the ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- You have excellent coaching skills and experience in managing people
- You have strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programmes at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people and for society, and make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, managers across our organisation:
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Deliver exceptional client service, maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Influence clients, teams and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, align people to objectives and set priorities and direction
Benefits & what's in it for you
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organisation. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
You'll work in a company that is deeply committed to your personal development, offering clear career growth opportunities and continuous learning programmes. You'll have the possibility to quickly develop your leadership skills, and be given the opportunity to coach and nurture your colleagues who are ambitious, highly educated and have great team spirit. You'll often work in multidisciplinary and international teams on projects where you have a genuine impact on a client situation. You'll be based in the new Deloitte headquarters on the Brussels Airport runway, but have the opportunity to work from home thanks to our flexible ways of working. You'll receive an attractive remuneration package with fringe benefits.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work-always striving to be an organisation that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity and positive change.