- Not Specified
- Zaventem, Flemish Region, Belgium
- Permanent, Full time
(Senior) Manager M&A Transaction Services
- Full time
- Zaventem, Flemish Region, Belgium
- 14 Oct 18
Deloitte Transaction Services is part of Deloitte Financial Advisory. Activities include financial (vendor) due diligence assignments, valuations, business modeling, SPA advice and negotiations, M&A strategy as well as other corporate finance matters.
This is your opportunity to join our Deloitte’s Financial Advisory team. We are the global leader in integrated M&A Services. By cooperation between various specialists in Corporate Finance, Transaction Services, Value Creation/Growth & Turnaround, Restructuring, M&A Tax and Consulting, Deloitte provides integrated solutions for every transaction process. Clients are mainly middle to large corporations and private equity houses. We define and execute growth strategies for our clients and guide them through every stage of a transaction so they achieve their aspirations.
Work you’ll do
- You will support clients with financial advice during M&A or transformation projects, including financial (vendor) due diligence assignments, valuations, business modeling, SPA advice and negotiations, M&A strategy as well as other corporate finance matters.
- You will work closely together with a team of experienced M&A and strategy professionals and gain exposure to a wide range of clients.
- You will play an important role in our sector approach and business development opportunities.
- You have 6 to 10 years of significant transactions and M&A related consulting experience in financial due diligence.
- You have a Master’s degree in finance or economics. Being enrolled in or having completed the CFA programme is an asset.
- You have solid writing and presentation skills.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build effective relationships between individuals, teams and lines of business.
- You have the ability to communicate clearly, persuade and influence.
- You have a proactive approach and flexible attitude with the ability to demonstrate initiative and reliability.
- You have the ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- You have excellent coaching skills and experience in managing people.
- You have strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
At Deloitte, we hire potential. We know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
- You will receive an attractive and competitive remuneration package with fringe benefits.
- You will be regarded as a key specialist within the organization, where your advice and output is considered as real added value by your colleagues and clients.
- You will be part of a high performance M&A Corporate Finance team of 100 Consultants and Partners.
- You will work in a company, deeply committed to your personal development, offering clear career growth opportunities and continuous learning programmes.
- You will have the possibility to quickly develop your leadership skills, and be given the opportunity to coach and nurture your colleagues who are ambitious, highly educated and have great team spirit.
- You will often work in multidisciplinary and international teams on projects where you have a genuine impact on a client situation.
- You will work in the new Deloitte headquarters on the Brussels Airport runway (Zaventem). We also facilitate a flexible way of working, through 14 regional offices and opportunities for working from home.