Supply Chain & Operations Consultant with a focus on Sourcing and Procurement
- Zaventem, Flemish Region, Belgium
- Permanent, Full time
- 25 Sep 17
Supply Chain & Operations Consultant with a focus on Sourcing and Procurement - (170000DF)
We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing management consulting, accounting and auditing services, financial, legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting team is looking for you!
Deloitte Consulting is one of the fastest growing business consultancy firms in Belgium. Our experts develop strategies and solutions that help our customers manage even the most complex of problems. We differentiate by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CXO issues from every angle.
Is business consultancy your kind of work? Then we're the right company for you. We take your further development seriously. Deloitte offers a comprehensive internal and external training programme.
- The Sourcing & Procurement team supports high-profile clients to improve their performance. Examples of projects are: operating model set-up for sourcing and procurement departments, sourcing strategy design, category management implementation, opportunity diagnostic, supplier performance and relationship improvement.
- Activities during projects mainly consist of performing thorough research & analyses (qualitative and quantitative), facilitating workshops & client discussions, synthesizing results into recommendations for our clients and supporting them during the implementing of identified recommendations.
- Act as a true team player in the project team and collaborate with different functions at our client's site: Sourcing, Procurement, Operations, Supply Chain, Finance, HR, IT, etc.
- Support the team on further business development activities by helping in developing sales offers, manage relationships with business partners, support in development of articles, marketing plan, events, etc.
- Coach junior colleagues who start on Sourcing & Procurement projects.
- Travel internationally to work on client assignments abroad.
- State-of-the-art and proven frameworks, methodologies and tools in the field of Sourcing & Procurement, project management, enterprise value delivery, etc.
- Our industry focus is across businesses as Sourcing & Procurement is a critical asset and factor for success.
- Unrivalled multi-disciplinary capability - Deloitte can draw from a pool of industry experts, complemented where needed with experts from our audit, tax & legal, accounting, financial advisory and enterprise risk.
- Local presence with a global reach - Deloitte's depth and spread of global Consulting operations addresses our clients' needs for global solutions.
- Working in an international environment, for multinational organisations in diverse industries such as Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, (Petro-)Chemicals, Industrial Manufacturing, etc.
- Broadening your consulting skills to provide a pragmatic approach to complex problems at all levels in our client's organisation and to develop value-added solutions with a real business impact.
- Deepening your expertise in the field of Supply Chain Management but also broadening your knowledge in other domains by collaborating on projects with experts in Strategy, Finance, Technology, Human Capital and many more business domains.
- You have a Master's degree in Engineering or Economics and at least 2 to 5 years of relevant (consulting) experience in Sourcing and Procurement or broader the Supply Chain domain.
- Your experience encompasses the concept development, as well as the project implementation and change management perspective in these areas of competence.
- Being technology savvy with experience in Sourcing and Procurement tools like SAP or Coupa is a plus.
- Having an APICS certificate is a plus.
- You enjoy working independently as well as being in contact with customers.
- In addition, you are a team player with strong communication skills, and you have an intellectual curiosity combined with outstanding analytical skills.
- You are happy to travel for our international clients.
- You are fluent in English and in Dutch or French with a good basic knowledge of the other language.
- A dynamic, challenging, innovating and international environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- A true coaching culture with never ending opportunities for learning;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.