- Not Specified
- Zaventem, Flemish Region, Belgium
- Permanent, Full time
Third Party Auditor
- Full time
- Zaventem, Flemish Region, Belgium
- 21 Sep 18
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies.
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Risk Advisory practice is a global leader in helping clients manage risk and uncertainty from the boardroom to the network. We provide a broad array of services that allow our clients around the world to better measure, manage and control risks in working with third parties throughout the value chain.
- Become part of an ambitious, growing team of more than 40 experts
- Lead challenging, diversified advisory, assurance and cost recovery projects for large companies
- Make a significant impact at clients
- Work in a multicultural/international context (over 10 nationalities in the team + possibilities for projects abroad)
- Working in different industries such as technology, media and telecommunication, life science & healthcare and financial services. Or, on the contrary, become an expert in one of those industries
- Define your own career path (technical specialization, certification, managerial growth, …
Sounds good? Let’s discuss!
Together with your team, you will assist our clients among other things in the following:
- Perform in depth audits of suppliers, alliance partners, licensees and customers, as part of a cost recovery program
- Provide strategic advice to senior client staff (Head of Internal Audit, Risk Management, …) on the design, implementation and operation of a Third Party Risk Management framework, from the identification of third-party risk areas to processes, technology and risk culture
- Advise companies on how to improve contract management practices, and support them with contract discovery and analytics
Apply now and find your fit!
- 2 to 6 years of working experience in finance, risk or internal audit, preferably in an international context
- You are passionate about helping clients with managing third-party risks
- You have an analytical mindset, can work independently and can handle multiple projects with tight timelines simultaneously;
- You are a team player with a client- and results-oriented approach;
- You are able to build an in-depth knowledge of the client’s business and stay up-to-date on industry activities, marketplace trends, innovation efforts, and leading practices
- You have fluent language skills (English and preferably also Dutch or French) and you are a real team player;
- You have an interest in international assignments and are prepared to travel.
- Become part of an innovative and challenging company where personal and professional development are key. All this within a pleasant, vibrant working atmosphere with room for team building and fun
- A people focused culture of continuous learning and coaching. We enjoy to continuously make you better. In your development we will invest (you do the rest).
- An attractive and competitive salary package with fringe benefits
- A brand new high tech working environment at the Gateway building at Zaventem Airport.