- Zaventem, Flemish Region, Belgium
- Permanent, Full time
- 11 Dec 17 2017-12-11
Treasury Consultant - (170000GP)
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Risk Advisory practice is a global leader in helping clients manage risk and uncertainty from the boardroom to the network. We provide a broad array of services that allow our clients around the world to better measure, manage and control risk to enhance the reliability of systems and processes throughout their organization.
As a Treasury consultant you will assist clients in:
- Treasury transformation projects;
- The selection and implementation of treasury systems;
- The selection and implementation of payment factory systems;
- Bank selection processes;
- Cash management projects;
- Bank connectivity solutions.
- You obtained a master degree in economics, finance or accounting or gained the required level by experience;
- You have a strong treasury and financial risk management background and between 1 and 5 years of experience as:
- Corporate treasury analyst from an international group or in-house bank active in cash management and/or hedging of financial risks (fx, commodity, interest rate and credit risk)
- Or Treasury management systems consultant,
- Experience with Treasury Management systems (SAP, Sunguard, Wallstreet, …) is a strong asset;
- Also experience with Swift bank connectivity tools is considered as a plus;
- You are a hands-on person, result-oriented and quality-driven and you have outstanding analytical skills;
- You are a team player, but can also work independently;
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and/or French;
- Thanks to your good social and communication skills you know how to adapt to different types of environments;
- You are willing to travel and to work on international assignments.
- A challenging, innovating environment with a good team spirit where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- A people focused culture of continuous learning and coaching;
- An attractive and competitive salary package with fringe benefits;
- Real career opportunities.