Treasury Systems Consultant
- Zaventem, Flemish Region, Belgium
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Nov 17 2017-11-18
Treasury Systems Consultant - (170000GF)
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Risk Advisory practice is a global leader in helping clients manage risk and uncertainty from the boardroom to the network. We provide a broad array of services that allow our clients around the world to better measure, manage and control risk to enhance the reliability of systems and processes throughout their organization.
We are currently looking for a Treasury Systems Consultant to reinforce our team which is the Treasury Centre of Excellence in the EMEA Deloitte Global Treasury Advisory network. You will contribute to various treasury projects in our treasury offering.
As a Treasury Systems Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Advising international companies on key treasury and financial risk management system (SAP/FIS/ Wallstreet/…) activities. You will improve the added value, efficiency, control and regulatory compliance of clients' treasury system function
- You will implement treasury systems, banking and cash management structures and payment factories
- You will be a real added value in the delivery of treasury system projects
To be considered for this role, the following skills and experience will be required:
- A Masters' degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- 3 to 4 years of relevant experience in the implementation of treasury systems in a multinational company, a consulting firm or software vendor
- Strong project management skills, sound knowledge of and interest in treasury and financial instruments and treasury systems
- An ACT certification (CertICM) is an asset
- Speak fluent English, any other language a plus
- Willingness to travel
What we offer:
- A key position within an International market leader
- Work in our brand new flexible workplace next to the airport: Gateway
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged
- The opportunity to learn every day, from colleagues or from dedicated trainings