Um unser Ziel zu erreichen, möglichst vielen Menschen und Unternehmen Zugang zu Kapital und Bankdienstleistungen zu verschaffen, brauchen wir ein neues Team-Mitglied:
- Liaising with suppliers, dealing with incoming emails, faxes and post and often corresponding on behalf of the team.
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
- Customer/visitors reception and hosting.
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the team to provide general assistance.
- Managing the invoices issued in the name of the Branch and observing the Invoice Handling procedure.
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
- Providing support by provision of clerical work, preparing documents, briefing papers and reports.
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
- Dealing with incoming emails, faxes and post and often corresponding on behalf of the team.
- Bachelor's degree (or last year of university).
- Fluency in English.
- Planning and organizational skills.
- You have good IT and MS Office skills and a general technical understanding.
- The chance to become part of a successful bank with a clear mission that is worthy of support.
- Flat hierarchies that ensure that decisions are quickly put into practice .
- A company culture that supports personal development and combines the energy and outside-the-box thinking of FinTechs with the business-mindedness and respectability of a bank.
- Competitive fixed and performance-related pay as well as numerous other benefits.
Have we sparked your interest? If so, we look forward to receiving your application, which should consist of a CV/résumé, a cover letter as well as written references and/or a list of referees.
For your application to be considered please click on the apply button below.
Further questions? Call us at +49 40 66 86 49 0.
Let's shape the future of banking together!