DEGIRO is an online broker that serves both individual and professional investors. DEGIRO offers market access through a fast, high-performance online platform. We're currently operating in 18 countries in Europe and are still expanding. As we're increasing in business scale and organizational size at a blisteringly fast rate, we are looking for a network engineer to join our team to support us in that process.
As a Network Engineer you will be responsible for managing connectivity between all our datacenter collocations and offices. You'll be managing connectivity to service providers, ensuring resilient and predictable network weather. We expect you to act as an owner of this infrastructure, who will strive for better design, monitoring and high availability. Additionally, we'd expect you to liaise with exchanges and providers to implement new services or troubleshoot problems.
What we look for
- Extensive experience in supporting multi-vendor mid/large-scale network infrastructure
- Hands-on experience with L2/L3 protocols (BGP, OSPF, PIM, VoIP, QoS, ACL, VPN, DHCP, VLAN, Spanning Tree)
Solid understanding of Unicast, Multicast and Anycast routing methodologies
- Firewall administration experience
- Working knowledge of IPsec VPN technology
- Ability to collect and analyze network performance data (Zabbix, Wireshark, Elasticsearch/Kibana)
- Strong troubleshooting skills for incident and problem management
- Experience with cable management and on-site installation of network equipment
- Systems Administration background is a plus
What we offer:
- Competetive remunaration package;
- Education paid by the company;
- 25 days annual paid leave;
- Multisport Card;
- Fresh fruit in the office every day.
Who we are
DEGIRO is an online pan-European securities broker that serves both individual and professional investors. DEGIRO offers market access through a fast, high-performance online platform. Founded in 2008 to serve institutional investors, and headquartered in Amsterdam, DEGIRO launched its retail trading platform in 2013. DEGIRO is now active across 18 countries and is the fastest growing broker in Europe. DEGIRO processes ₠30 billion worth of transactions per year and expect to have ₠3 billion in Assets under Administration by the end of the year. We have grown from 40 employees to 200 employees (with in total over 30 different nationalities) in just three years and we now have a local presence in 3 cities: Amsterdam, Sofia, and Hong Kong.