Director, Financial Planning and Analysis
- Salary + Bonus
- Phnom Penh, Krong Phnum Penh, Cambodia
- Permanent, Full time
- 31 Oct 17 2017-10-31
To ensure the effective delivery of high quality financial support and information to senior management, directors.To enhance and develop strategic and business planning.
Duties and Responsibilities
General Job Functions
- To ensure that financial policies, procedures and controls are effective throughout;
- To work with senior managers to improve financial awareness and budgeting and to identify areas of concern and recommend remedial action;
- Responsible for the entire management accounting for the group, setting and maintaining high standards including the timely and accurate production of management accounts in line with current accounting standards and practice;
- Responsible for the monthly, forecast and budget reporting plus commentary for the entire Group;
- Provide additional business analysis to ensure that each division has the required added value information to enable them to drive towards budget goals and strategy;
- Work with the Financial Controller to ensure that Financial Controls and financial processes/procedures are in place within the organisation;
- Ensure that strong financial controls and reconciliations are performed regularly, diligently reviewed and approved within the role's responsibilities;
- Understand and input into developing tax efficient planning strategies and ensure compliance with revenue and customs requirements;
- To support senior management in contract negotiations, ensuring financial, commercial and legal risks to the organisation are reduced or limited;
- Prepare ad-hoc management accounting information as and when required;
- In the short to medium term, take responsibility for the identification and replacement of the existing budgeting and management reporting software;
- To undertake any other duties as may reasonably be required of you in the post.
- ACCA/ACA or equivalent
- In depth knowledge of management accounting and business analysis
- Must have experience with Casino / Hotel financial analysis
- Thorough knowledge of excel and business reporting system
- Financial professionals and with non-finance managers/budget holders.
- Successfully managing and developing a medium team of staff
- Managing a department and team through a change process.
- Proven experience of working in a large and complex organization