Field Service Collateral Representative (26449BR)
- Bathurst, NB, Canada Bathurst NB CA
- Permanent, Full time
- Wells Fargo
- 01 May 18 2018-05-01
Wells Fargo Commercial Distribution Finance (CDF) provides inventory financing solutions, services, and intelligence through in-depth industry expertise and a commitment to customers. As a leading provider in specialized financing and servicing solutions to over 40,000 customers globally, CDF delivers when it comes to helping facilitate the manufacturing, distribution, and sale of products across a variety of industries – from Powersports, Marine, and Recreational Vehicles, to Outdoor Lawn & Garden, Agriculture, Technology, and Electronics & Appliances.
~~Wells Fargo provides middle market, large corporate and financial institution customers with a range of financing solutions, including treasury management, credit, payments, financing, foreign exchange, and trade services. Wells Fargo operates in 42 countries and territories outside of the U.S., including branches in Beijing, Cayman Islands, Dubai International Financial Center (DIFC), Hong Kong, London, Seoul, Shanghai, Singapore, Taipei, Tokyo, and Toronto.
We currently have 2 openings: 1 in Quebec City and 1 in Bathurst. This position is field based.
- Performs physical inspections of dealer inventories and reconciles with business records through effective communications with account managers.
- Reviews and recommends approval requests and ensures completion of all operating and action measures within established timeframes.
- Ensures timely and accurate responses to customer inquiries, questions, documentation issues, billing errors, disputes, program changes, and opportunities.
- Compiles information to meet reporting requests.
- Assesses condition of collateral with prompt and accurate reporting to confirm the business's collateralized position.
- Collects all funds due to the business and conducts repossessions based on direction from management.
- Plans effective routing of inspections to ensure maximum risk containment with minimum input from management.
- Make the seizures and the recovery of the goods given in guarantee according to the verification of the registries of the dealers.
- Obtain financial statements, insurance policies and other relevant documents from dealers as required.
- Proficient in the use of PC/Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills- interpersonal, oral and written
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Proven Ability to problem solve and make decisions
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Detailed Oriented
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as in a team environment
- Ability to drive for extended periods of time*
- Clean driving record
- University /College Degree or equivalent work experience
- Bilingual in English and French
* Mileage reimbursement is provided with all work related expenses being paid by the company
Wells Fargo team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. As a Wells Fargo team member, you are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, colour, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion or any other status protected by applicable legislation, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.