Client Services Representative
- Competitive to market
- Charlottetown, PE, Canada Charlottetown PE CA
- Permanent, Full time
- 15 Feb 18 2018-02-15
*Please note that the start date for this position is April 13th, 2018.* Invesco is a leading global asset management firm with more than $917.5B* in assets under management. We provide our retail and institutional clients a diverse and comprehensive range of investment capabilities
*Please note that the start date for this position is April 13th, 2018.*
Invesco is a leading global asset management firm with more than $917.5B* in assets under management. We provide our retail and institutional clients a diverse and comprehensive range of investment capabilities to help people get more out of life. Invesco is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange (IVZ) and has about 7,000 employees in over 20 countries.
(*As of September 30, 2017)
Job Purpose (Job Summary):
The Enterprise Service Center is committed to providing the highest level of service to our North American retail client base. Our focus is providing accurate information, excellent service and enduring solutions which will enhance customer loyalty and retention. The Client Services department focus is to deliver this quality service to our US clientele while maintaining our service delivery commitments in order to guarantee customer satisfaction. We consistently put our client’s interests first by finding opportunities to offer above standard behaviors which exceed expectations. In all of our dealings with our internal and external clients we are striving to support the Invesco brand as well as build relationships with these individuals. Working within a fast paced environment, you will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service to both our internal and external customer base. You are a highly motivated, professional and energized individual who is able to develop value-added solutions to ensure our customers’ needs are exceeded. You must be able to build strong relationships and maximize customer loyalty by providing accurate and timely service. Using various computer applications, you will be responsible for analyzing, researching and taking proactive initiative to respond to customer needs, questions and requirements. Extensive involvement in day-to-day operations, as well as the ability to develop positive working relationships with other departments will also be a key component of this position.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Handle all inbound calls and represent Invesco in a professional manner.
- Establish and build rapport with customers by engaging in conversations that educate them on Invesco products and services.
- Apply internal policies, procedures, external legislation and regulations in accordance with stated guidelines.
- Evaluate research and facilitate the resolution of customer needs or account adjustments in a timely fashion.
- Accept full ownership and accountability for the resolution of customer needs from start to finish.
- Utilize different computer applications to access account information and reference materials.
- Update account specific transactions on customer accounts ensuring completeness and accuracy.
- Maintain a current understanding of required internal information as well as related market or industry news and events.
- Understand broader business issues and proactively seek opportunities to add value to our customers and distribution partners.
- Meet or exceed departmental quality standards and job related performance targets.
- Work closely with other departments and peers to ensure the successful delivery of corporate and operations goals and objectives.
- Successfully complete external and or internal industry related courses as required.
Work Experience / Knowledge:
- Excellent working knowledge of PC applications such as MS word, MS outlook and web-based technology
- A thorough understanding of customer service and contact center dynamics
- Financial service/mutual fund knowledge or experience a definite asset
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- The ability to handle multiple tasks and demands while maintaining our day to day service commitments to our customers.
Formal Education: (minimum requirement to perform job duties)
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Post-secondary education an asset
- Normal office environment with little exposure to noise, dust and temperatures.
- The ability to lift, carry or otherwise move objects of up to 10 pounds is also necessary.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The job holder may be required to perform other duties as deemed appropriate by their manager from time to time.
Invesco is committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If selected for an interview, we will work with you to ensure that your interview is accessible and accommodation is provided. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.800.874.6275 to let us know if you require accommodation for an interview due to a disability.