See job description for details
CDPQ is you!
/ Carry out projects with potential returns and economic benefits for Quebecers
/ Collaborate on dynamic teams with high-level professionals committed to shared objectives
/ Take on stimulating challenges that reflect your abilities and talent
/ Pursue your professional development in an inspiring workplace, with state-of-the-art technology and bet environmental practices
Temporary position for a period of 12 months Role
Reporting to the Senior Director, Taxation, the incumbent will support CDPQ and its subsidiaries in the analysis of investment transactions and will carry out tax compliance activities related to the holding structures under his responsibility. Main responsibilities
- Offer advisory services to investment transaction teams.
- Contract, supervise and coordinate the work of external tax consultants.
- Represent the taxation sector with various stakeholders involved in investments (Legal Affairs, managers and operations).
- Maintain an optimal tax structure for CDPQ, its subsidiaries and its depositors.
- Identify tax opportunities and risks, as well as opportunities for tax savings by optimizing structures.
- Coordinate the preparation of tax and consumption tax returns with external tax consultants and other team members for the holding structures under his responsibility.
- Prepare and maintain adequate documentation for transfer pricing.
- Manage taxation authorities' verifications and information requests related to the holding structures under his responsibility.
- Interpret and monitor international tax developments, emerging issues, trends and evolution of regulatory requirements, and evaluate potential impacts on the activities of CDPQ and its subsidiaries in order to implement the changes necessary for compliance.
- Take on any other responsibility given by the immediate superior.
- CPA designation
- Completed CPA Canada's tax course or possess a master's in taxation
- Five (5) years of relevant experience
- Fluency in French and English, both spoken and written
- Ability to analyze and summarize
- Time and priority management
- Team player
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
CDPQ wants to offer equal employment opportunities to everyone . It encourages women, visible and ethnic minorities, aboriginal people and people with disabilities to apply. CDPQ is also committed to further incorporating diversity into the organization and making it a source of enrichment and pride for all its employees. Please inform us if your current condition requires an accommodation during therecruiting process.