Agile Coach, Audit
We're building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what's right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions so you feel empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and feel truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com Job Description What You'll Be Doing
In this role you will report to the Director of Change Management and support all Internal Audit groups. As an L8 Agile Coach, you will educate, inspire, and empower agile audit teams with the values and principles of the Agile Framework. You will use your Agile experience and influencing skills to help audit teams to collaborate, resolve conflicts and to work towards continuous improvement and value delivery. How You'll Succeed
Who You Are
- Agile Coaching - You are a Scrum Champion. Educate and support audit teams through the adoption of the Agile Framework, including Scrum Ceremonies, Agile roles & responsibilities, and others as appropriate. Coach teams through teaching rather telling. You know the difference between 'being agile' and 'doing agile' and can help us bring about a cultural transformation and sustainment of the Agile framework.
- Collaboration - Work closely with Scrum Teams to implement the Agile Framework and provide feedback on an ongoing basis. Proactively identify impediments and collaborate with teams and other Agile coaches to course correct in real time.
- Proven Leadership & Mentorship - Direct, motivate and develop agile audit teams through developing mutually respectful relationships. Influence decisions towards using strategies that support agile objectives. Communicate key updates to stakeholders and balance their needs with Agile goals. Make decisions and take actions that will make a difference today and tomorrow. Focus on collective success and sustainment of the Agile mindset and techniques.
What CIBC Offers
- You can demonstrate experience in the Agile Framework (User Stories, Sprints, Agile Ceremonies, Agile Roles & Responsibilities, the Agile Mindset). We'd like you to have previous experience as a Scrum Master and/or as an Agile Coach.
- You embrace and champion change. You'll continuously evolve your thinking and the way you work in order to deliver your best. You make decisions and take actions that will make a difference today and tomorrow.
- You're driven by collective success. You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys working together to create a shared vision.
- It's an asset if you have your Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Professional Scrum Master (PSM). It is also an asset if you have internal and/or external audit practical experience.
- You put CIBC's clients first. You make a connection between the work that we do and CIBC Purpose. You continuously remind teams of the importance of it and demonstrate how to lead with Purpose.
- You're passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You build trust through respect and authenticity.
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
What You Need to Know
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, and individual development planning
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.firstname.lastname@example.org
- You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
Toronto-150 York Street, 6th Employment Type
Regular Weekly Hours