Analyst, Canada Marketing Team
- Not Specified
- Toronto, ON, Canada Toronto ON CA
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Jun 18 2018-06-19
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of March 31, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.317 trillion in assets on behalf of
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of March 31, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.317 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
BlackRock is a global leader in investment management, risk management and advisory services for institutional and retail clients, with over $6 trillion in AUM as of December 31, 2017. BlackRock helps clients throughout Canada and around the world meet their financial goals with a range of products that includes iShares® exchange-traded funds, as well as institutional risk management, advisory and enterprise investment system services.
BlackRock Canada is growing our marketing and digital capabilities to reach personal investors, financial advisors and institutions so they can leverage our insights, products and resources. Our team partners with colleagues across the firm to build the BlackRock and iShares brands so that more Canadians can meet their financial goals.
OUR TEAM IS KNOWN FOR:
- Creatively communicating and delivering BlackRock’s insights and solutions to institutional and retail clients.
- Partnering with teams across the firm to raise BlackRock’s profile and ensure quality and consistency of the brand experience across all media and client touch points.
- Innovating and always looking for new ways to cut through the noise so that our clients can make better, and more informed decisions.
- Gaining specialized experience in a diverse range of functions (campaigns, advertising, communications, training, investment and educational material, conferences and events).
- Being passionate about helping people build a better financial future and demonstrating a deep understanding of the issues facing personal investors, institutions and financial professionals.
IF YOU JOIN OUR TEAM YOU WILL:
- Work with partners in BlackRock’s client business groups to support the development and implementation of marketing programs that differentiate BlackRock as a leader in the Canadian asset management space.
- Work closely with sales and product teams to improve the organization and promotion of marketing resources to help them effectively communicate our resources and capabilities to clients
- Contribute to the overall BlackRock marketing effort, working across the team to help drive innovation and continuous improvement by tracking results
- Support product, thought leadership and employee engagement programs
- Partner with global marketing colleagues and legal and compliance to ensure that materials developed convey BlackRock’s best thinking and fit legal and regulatory guidelines
- Collaborate and build strategic relationships with world-class marketers across digital, advertising, creative design and events to deliver measurable and impactful marketing experiences, including developing clear/engaging messaging and visuals
- Take responsibility for managing and updating marketing materials (print and online), planning and executing email campaigns, events and conferences, and tracking and maintaining campaign calendars and deliverables
- Measure results, create reporting dashboards and identify areas for ongoing improvement and campaign optimization
QUALITIES WE LOOK FOR:
- Demonstrated interest and 1-3 years of work experience in financial services and/or marketing
- Flexibility to adapt to changing environments, business priorities, and situations
- Hard-working, “can do” attitude and “roll-up-your-sleeves” approach
- Team player with proven ability to work both independently and as part of a broader cross-functional team
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity and strong work ethic
- Strategic thinker who likes “connecting the dots”
- Strong organizational, planning and time management skills
- Strong analytic skills and attention to detail
- Strong working knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.