Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think \u0022TD\u0022 if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
The Workforce Management (WFM) team is part of the North American Shared Services model supporting the customer and employee experience across all North American Phone Channel lines of business, including TD Canada Trust, TD Wealth, TD Insurance and TD Bank, America\u2019s Most Convenient Bank. Workforce management is a trusted Advisor to our partners through proper workforce planning & management ensuring the right people are in the right spot at the right time providing our customers with legendary service. WFM supports and manages the operational and Workforce Management functions in various geographical locations; ensuring scheduling, forecasting, enterprise capacity planning and workforce management process optimization. Job Description
- Proactively challenges the status quo with innovation; demonstrates creativity with strong critical thinking, quantitative and problem-solving skills.
- Develops and maintains tools and processes to report on internal CoE objectives and Key Performance Indicators (KPI's).
- Operationalizes new business engagements and initiatives where applicable. Proven ability to work independently, with the ability to focus on delivery.
- Leads collaborative discussions with Stakeholders to identify, develop and execute strategic solutions that drive alignment across the businesses, with measurable objectives based on the details of the change.
- Develops and influences a transaction migration strategy to increases usage of WFM suite and services
- Leads by example to drive a culture of challenging the status quo and ensuring that processes and procedures align to consistency, and fitter/faster output/productivity.
- Demonstrates effective, polished and professional presentation/facilitation skills to multiple audiences, to support confident and credible interactions with employees and leaders at multiple levels within the organization.
- Analytical thinker and strong problem solver
- Knowledge of risk analysis and use of analytical techniques
- Excellent organization skills and able to manage multiple and changing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal and customer interaction skills to include communications, presentation and conflict resolution skills
- Works closely with our Strategic Support partners to leverage their expertise in order to contribute to the successful delivery and implementation of WFM initiatives
- Powerful communicator who engages colleagues, business partners, external stakeholders, and employees.
- Confident presentation and facilitation skills and strong interpersonal and leadership skills to facilitate working with senior management at all levels.
- Robust organizational skills with the ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple deadlines and priorities.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.