Application Specialist (Oracle Mantas/FCCM)
Requisition ID: 78999
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off. Job Purpose:
Join Scotiabank, as we embark on redefining the future of anti-money laundering capabilities in the Bank by leveraging cutting edge technologies. You will be part of a dynamic team as we rollout enterprise platforms globally to many different business units. We are looking for individuals with a passion for innovation and revolutionary ideas to contribute to our journey of transforming the Bank. The Application Specialist is responsible for providing specialized technical leadership in the analysis, design, development, implementation and support of solutions on Oracle's FCCM (Mantis) AML monitoring software. Job Accountabilities:
- The Application Specialist acts as the Subject Matter Expert/Mentor on Oracle FCCM (Mantis) and holds overall accountability for business requirement review and the technical delivery and implementation of projects involving integration with the platform.
- Manage and participate 'hands-on' in the implementation of Oracle FCCM (Mantis) solutions by analyzing user requirements, providing technical specifications and designs, and developing/maintaining programs according to standards. The incumbent must ensure software, programs and applications developed and/or configured to meet high availability, integrity and reliability requirements.
- Proactively partners with business line representatives to drive improved technology solutions that support business strategy.
- Provide technical expertise, guidance, advice and knowledge transfer to all development staff on all aspects of application development. Provide recommendations on departmental standards surrounding systems architecture, application development, systems integration, data modelling and testing.
- Work together with Solutions Architect to implement bank standards.
- Proactively design, cost, business case and strategize solutions to propose to the department and business line management
- Participate in the Architecture forum. Research and recommend enhancements to the strategic technology evolution of the organization based on new and emerging technologies
- Provide production and user acceptance testing support to complex technical problems by analyzing problems, implementing solutions and developing new procedures surrounding support.
- Provides expert advice and counsel to Corporate, Business Partner and/or IT areas, and IT project teams on highly complex issues related to Oracle FCCM (Mantis).
- Hands on development and support experience in Oracle FCCM (Mantis) platform, in particular in their KYC and enterprise case management modules.
- Analytical, problem solving and trouble shooting skills in order to develop and support systems to meet user requirements.
- Be creative and flexible in identifying technical solutions to resolve business problems in a rapidly changing, demanding and complex business environment.
- Must have a detailed understanding of the application systems he/she is responsible for
The incumbent must have a complete knowledge of the following technologies:
- Oracle FCCM (Mantis) platform (2+ years)
- Java (5+ years)
- Linux (2+ years)
- Apache Tomcat (1+ years)
The following experience is an asset:
- Agile and DevOps team experience
- Hands on experience with other AML applications, i.e. NICE Actimize, Fircosoft, FINTRAC reporting
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
As Canada's International Bank, we are a diverse and global team. We speak more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. Our employees are committed to a superior customer experience and use the Bank's six guiding sales practice principles to ensure they act with honesty and integrity.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Database, Oracle, Bank, Banking, Research, Technology, Finance