- Toronto, ON, Canada
- Permanent, Full time
Assistant Director - Sr. Integration and Implementation Specialist
Location: Toronto, ON, CanadaThe Role
The Asst Dir - Sr. Implementation Eng will work as a liaison between system developers and client's support teams.
The responsibilities will involve:
- Interaction with internal and external clients on technical design, support and configuration issues
- Implementation of complex IT and systems integration projects
- Building strong relationships with internal and external project stakeholders
- Support pre-sales activities by participating to RFP response write-ups, propose technical infrastructure requirements and design dedicated to solution deployment
- Ability to manage and deliver on-time and on-budget infrastructure and systems integration projects.
- Establishing and maintaining high quality automated test procedures and methods for regression testing, analyzing test results
- Reporting and tracking defects, verifying fixes and follow-up work to resolve issues related to the Company's software developed in C++, VB.NET and C#
- Development of test plans and test cases from feature descriptions
- Participating in software release process and focusing on policies and procedures necessary to ensure high quality of released solutions.
- Participating in designing of new product features and developing client-facing implementation initiatives
- Provide implementation and post-implementation support for our products
- Create systems products training content, deliver technical training in-person or via WebEx and contribute to knowledge transfer
MA/Enterprise Risk Solutions
- University or graduate degree in a quantitative discipline such as Computer Science, Mathematics or Engineering
- Working knowledge of MS SQL Server (administration is a must, developer skills an asset)
- Strong knowledge and experience with integrating and testing large, multi-component systems, installed and operated in Windows OS, network and databases.
- Working knowledge of provisioning modern server and network infrastructure for the MS Windows-based environments at the hardware and software level
- Working knowledge of active directory security groups
- Working knowledge of web-based technologies, Docker and Kubernetes for container orchestration experience is a definite asset
- Knowledge of software testing methodologies
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment and have strong communication and organizational skills
- Work in cross-disciplined/cross-border teams
- Must demonstrate initiative and leadership in client-facing integration and implementation activities
- Project Management experience is a definite asset
- Experience in working with or developing financial applications, particularly in the actuarial field would be an asset.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's is committed to maintaining an inclusive, diverse and accessible workplace. To this end, reasonable accommodations are available on request, and will take into account the particular accommodation needs of individual candidates. If you are selected and require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, you may send your request to AODA@moodys.com. Information provided during the accommodation process will be treated as confidential, and will be shared only to the extent required to properly administer accommodation requests.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.