- Toronto, ON, Canada
- Permanent, Full time
Assoc Actuarial Programmer
Location: Toronto, ON, CanadaThe Actuarial Programmer will work closely with other actuaries and actuarial students and will collaborate with our client support, system design and marketing professionals. They will design and implement new features for AXIS and solve actuarial issues posed by our clients.
- Developed various features and bug fixes in AXIS.
- Provide client support for end users.
- Provide technical training & direction for actuarial students.
- Perform code review with other programmers.
- Research and review new technologies that can be integrated into company product.
- Other Responsibilities
- Specialize in an actuarial topic.
- Participate in Interest Groups and Working Groups.
- Train others.
- Other duties as assigned.
GGY a Moody's Analytics Company is an actuarial software company located in Toronto, Ontario, devoted to developing, maintaining, and supporting GGY AXIS. This is an integrated, full-featured actuarial software product used in Canada, US and around the world.
- Strong interest in actuarial systems or a double major in actuarial and computer science.
- Working toward completion of actuarial exams and making good progress.
- Experience in object oriented programming.
- Strong analytical & technical skills - excellent research capabilities.
- Good communications skills.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.