Associate Director, Credit Integration
What is the opportunity?
The Associate Director, Credit Integration will provide comprehensive and detailed business requirements for the implementation of the CNB AIRB program, with a particular focus on data inputs and mapping for regulatory capital calculations as well as business rule alignment with the underlying risk methodologies and regulatory requirements.
You will communicate with the systems development teams and monitor execution from a business perspective. Act as a key resource for business requirements, implementation and testing of CNB AIRB capital calculations. You will verify integrity and completeness of data flows into Regulatory Capital engines from different source systems as well as consistent application of business rules as driven by risk methodologies.
The incumbent will work closely with Senior Director, Credit Integration to ensure calculating regulatory capital requirements for CNB's AIRB portfolios are in compliance; and provide assistance for the successful completion of the AIRB Qualification process (inclusive of Self-Assessment Process) from a business context perspective. What will you do?
What do you need to succeed? Must-have:
- Provide comprehensive and detailed business requirements for the implementation of CNB AIR Regulatory Capital. Communicate with systems development and monitor execution from a business perspective.
- Collaborate with stakeholders including line of business, risk, IT, and data teams to ensure calculating regulatory capital requirements for CNB's AIRB portfolios are in compliance with OSFI CAR guidelines, internal policies and other mandated protocols.
- Act as a key source of business requirements, implementation and testing of CNB AIRB capital calculations including data inputs and mapping and risk types.
- Participate and provide guidance in the testing and development of the AIRB capital calculation engine for the CNB portfolios, and testing of regulatory capital calculation for CNB AIRB portfolios
- Ensure integrity and completeness of all data inputs into Regulatory Capital engines as well as consistent application of business rules as driven by risk methodologies
- Develops, programs, and documents processes of average to medium complexity using various programming languages (e.g., VBA, SQL)
- Work closely with Senior Director, Credit Integration to ensure calculating regulatory capital requirements for CNB's AIRB portfolios are in compliance with OSFI CAR guidelines, internal policies and other mandated protocols. Play a key role in production and submission of OSFI submission package
- Manage and coordinate quality assurance review, regulatory compliance and final implementation documentation, submissions (Self-Assessment Process and Qualification) and ultimately, OSFI's approval of integration.
What's in it for you?
- University level degree, combined with MBA or CFA. Minimum 5 years of financial industry experience ideally within credit risk management, regulatory and/or economic capital
- Experience in using databases and user maintained applications (e.g. VBA, SQL preferred)
- Strong knowledge of advanced credit risk measurement and parameter estimation for AIRB
- Superior prioritization, analytical and advanced computer skills
- Solid understanding of credit risk principles and regulatory requirements
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
Join our Talent Community
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at http://www.rbc.com/careers/index.html rbc.com/careers. JOB SUMMARY City:
155 Wellington St. W Work Hours/Week:
37.5 Work Environment:
Office Employment Type:
Permanent Career Level:
Experienced Hire/Professional Pay Type:
Salary + Variable Bonus Required Travel (%):
N/A People Manager:
No Application Deadline:
Group Risk Management Req ID:
221658 Ad Code(s):