- Toronto, ON, Canada
- Permanent, Full time
- 21 Nov 17
Associate QA Engineer
Location: Toronto, ON, CanadaOverview:
The Associate QA Engineer is responsible for the ongoing testing of AXIS, monitoring of development activity during the software life cycle, and maintenance of version packaging and release cycle.
- Developing, maintaining, executing and documenting tests on AXIS
- Documenting and reporting problems
- Liaise with developers resolve issues
- Ensuring the integrity of the test material
- Preparing versions for release to clients
- Assist with development and maintenance of in-house testing and tracking software
- Involvement in providing client access to software (module access, keys)
GGY a Moody's Analytics Company is an actuarial software company located in Toronto, Ontario, devoted to developing, maintaining, and supporting GGY AXIS. This is an integrated, full-featured actuarial software product used in Canada, US and around the world.
- A post-secondary degree, preferably in a computer science related field
- At least 2 years of experience in the QA or software testing fields
- Knowledge MS Office, VB, VC++, SQL
- Programming experience in VC++, C# and SQL
- Knowledge of the life insurance industry
- A technical aptitude and knowledge of a variety of software packages, including commercial testing software
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic, team environment
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.