Business Analyst - SalesForce
Requisition ID: 51872
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off. The Team
Our relatively small and agile team supports the CRM platform for Global Banking & Markets. We are looking for talented energetic team members to help reimagine our CRM landscape and continue to iterate on the strong foundation being established. The role:
The Salesforce Business Analyst is responsible for supporting Salesforce enhancements within Global Banking & Markets. The platform supports over 3,000 users in ten different countries across multiple business lines and products. Our team is looking for an energetic and results-oriented Business Analyst. The successful candidate will be directly responsible for working with business stakeholders to develop key Salesforce initiatives. We are looking for a detail-oriented, proactive team member that demonstrates initiative, has an eagerness to learn and thrives on challenge. Is this role right for you?
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role?
- You will work with product owners and end users to gather, understand, and define business requirements.
- Develop documentation including User Stories, Acceptance Criteria, Prototypes, Process Flows, Personas, Journey Maps and Wireframes to support the design and development of Salesforce
- Collaborate with developers to test and verify that solutions will meet the business requirements
- Design and review test cases, process change requests, facilitate UAT, support installation and deployment
What's in it for you?
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business Administration or Computer Science
- You have experience with Salesforce deployment in the financial services capital markets domain (Tier1CRM)
- You have enterprise experience working with the Salesforce ecosystem including in-depth knowledge of, and hands-on experience with Sales Cloud, force.com (Lightning Migration experience is a strong asset)
- Previous experience working as an active member on agile teams
- Strong presentation, communication (written and verbal) skills, and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly ramp up on new business lines, their business needs, and technologies
- Proven ability of using analytical and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to balance and prioritize numerous tasks within a collaborative team environment
- Ability to work independently
- We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success!
- We provide you with the tools and technology needed to create beautiful customer experiences
- You'll get to work with and learn from diverse industry leaders, who have hailed from top technology companies around the world
- Dress codes don't apply here, being comfortable does
- Onsite cafeteria
- We offer a competitive total rewards package that includes a base salary, a performance bonus, company matching programs (on pension & profit sharing), generous vacation, personal & sick days, personal development funding, maternity leave top-up, parental leave and much more.
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
As Canada's International Bank, we are a diverse and global team. We speak more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. Our employees are committed to a superior customer experience and use the Bank's six guiding sales practice principles to ensure they act with honesty and integrity.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Business Analyst, Bank, Banking, Developer, Engineer, Finance, Technology, Engineering