Business Solutions Expert (SAP SuccessFactors)
Requisition ID: 74747
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off. Business Solutions Expert Job Summary:
Skills, Experiences & Functional Competencies:
- The incumbent, under general direction, is responsible for the resolution of complex business problems. This includes managing multiple small projects, participating in and/or managing specific sections of large projects, and providing ongoing support to all assigned units worldwide.
- Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a good understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements for the assigned Lines of Business.
- Lead creation of SAP SuccessFactors solution blueprint to meet business requirements
- Delivery of HR technology/processes primarily working with SuccessFactors Platform and Employee Central
- Assist clients in the selection, implementation planning, fit analysis, testing, rollout and post-implementation support of SAP application solutions.
- Provide expert knowledge and understanding of SuccessFactors and is a part of defining the future strategic direction of the technology roadmap.
OTHER REQUIRED SKILLS
- Expert SAP SuccessFactors knowledge including configurations and integrations
- Proficient in SuccessFactors Employee Central and RBP
- Experience as a lead on large scale SAP SuccessFactors implementation projects
- The incumbent must possess a very good understanding of current IT practices, systems development techniques, including requirements specification and testing methodologies, real time analytical and formal modelling tools and keep current with rapidly changing technology.
- Strong consulting skills, including analytical thinking, problem solving, and superior communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to facilitate workshops and to identify business requirements
- Ability to manage and deliver multiple priorities in a constrained timeline
- Strong problem solver with the ability to analyze cause and effect relationships
- Proactively propose alternate solutions to the customer as and when needed
- Strong organizational and personal skills to successfully communicate with internal and external customers
- Self-driven, motivated and results orientated
- The position requires concentrated use of sight and touch at a computer terminal on average 2- 3 hours/day.
- The incumbent must work under tight deadlines, conflicting priorities and changing project requirements.
- The incumbent must be able to react quickly to resolve problems and work overtime on occasion to meet deadlines and to implement systems with minimal impact to the end users.
- Proficiency in Spanish is highly desired.
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
As Canada's International Bank, we are a diverse and global team. We speak more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. Our employees are committed to a superior customer experience and use the Bank's six guiding sales practice principles to ensure they act with honesty and integrity.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
SAP, Bank, Banking, ERP, Developer, Technology, Finance