- Toronto, ON, Canada Toronto ON CA
- Permanent, Full time
- Waterfront International Ltd.
- 23 Jul 18 2018-07-23
Waterfront International is a Toronto-based quantitative finance research firm, specializing in developing computer based statistical trading strategies. Waterfront’s selective hiring process considers only highly talented individuals with a history of exceptional achievement.
We are looking for exceptionally bright and talented developers to develop and administer leading edge, global 24×7 financial trading systems in a fast paced, stimulating and dynamic environment.
- Develop new software as well as enhance existing systems, mostly in C++ on a Linux platform.
- Work directly with analysts to develop and maintain large scale financial analysis trading applications in a real time development production cycle.
Requirements of the Candidate include:
- Bachelors, Masters or Ph.D. in Computer Science or Mathematics.
- Exceptional C++ programming skills.
- Excellent academic record.
Waterfront is committed to providing accommodations for job applicants with disabilities. Accommodations will be made available upon request of the candidates at all stages of the hiring process