The qualified candidate will have proven experience in working on complex programs and will be responsible for the following:
- Educate, coach and mentor leaders and team members in DevOps methodology principles, concepts and behaviors, redesigning organizational process to be as efficient as possible.
- Drive all phases of the DevOps transformational initiatives and coordination with all other stakeholders in adopting DevOps practices
- Deliver Agile training sessions, workshops, and one-on-one coaching for Business and IT participants at the team level
- Build a collaborative culture and mind-set
- Develop a DevOps Adoption Strategy, Project Plans, Roadmaps. Work with client to develop DevOps implementation processes
- Promote and enable principles of continuous improvement through utilization of Lean and Agile methodologies and work with individual and teams to implement those improvements
- Proactively identify process issues, risks and impediments, and propose recommendations to remediate
The successful candidate will join as a Director and work as part of a Brickendon’s leadership team to drive practice thought leadership and engagement with our clients.
An overview of sample responsibilities:
- Advise clients on Quality best practice
- Develop thought leadership within our Quality practice
- Contribute to growth within the Quality practice via conferences, public comment via our PR agencies, and managing and marketing our share of voice within the Strategy space
- Produce RFI / RFP responses, sales pitches and client presentations