Director Talent Acquisition, Corporate Functions, Global Operations & Tangerine (Toronto, ON)
Requisition ID: 81456
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off. Purpose:
- Collaborate with key business and HR leaders to develop and implement recruitment strategies that meet established business objectives.
- Oversee strategic partnerships within the Corporate Functions, Global Operations and Tangerine Bank line of business
- Partner with business and Talent Acquisition Community of Expertise (CoE) teams in strategy development, and provide expert counsel on all recruitment matters involving business line/function.
- Develop and implement key global recruitment analytics to drive accountability through metrics, ensuring optimal people competencies are aligned to overall business priorities in order to provide greater transparency and visibility to stakeholders.
- Build and manage the implementation of priority recruitment segment strategies. Ensures diversity goals are included in program designs where appropriate
- Manage recruitment ROI, and identify cost saving/revenue generating opportunities to expand recruitment support and services.
- Build, develop and motivate the team to drive results and execute against the overall recruitment strategy.
- Build and develop business line initiatives to reinforce the Bank's commitment to Inclusion for all designated groups (Indigenous, Gender, PWD, Visible Minorities, LGBT+) by ensuring proper candidate slate representation,
- Coach team members towards the effective and efficient utilization of recruitment tools and resources to support business requirements and strategies.
- Lead and develop progressive and transformative programs to increase recruitment capability in key markets and businesses.
- Minimum 10 years of progressive and innovative leadership experience within talent acquisition, coupled with a proven track record of leading transformative initiatives.
- 10+ years of experience managing and developing a high performing recruitment team.
- Proven experience developing, executing and monitoring recruitment functions with a focus on enhancing operational efficiency.
- Able to attract, recognize, coach and develop recruitment expertise.
- Good understanding of managing teams that are accountable for high volume and professional roles
- Expert knowledge of the recruitment landscape, talent sourcing and candidate relationship management tools and practices.
- Experience with a variety of recruitment systems including implementing an applicant tracking system and working with recruitment partners/vendors.
- Proven ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with others across business units, functional departments, geographies and disciplines.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
As Canada's International Bank, we are a diverse and global team. We speak more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. Our employees are committed to a superior customer experience and use the Bank's six guiding sales practice principles to ensure they act with honesty and integrity.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Operations Manager, HR, Manager, Recruiting, Operations, Human Resources, Management