Global Markets, Canada Equity Research - Intern Program (12 Month Contract)
The Equity Research team differentiates itself by offering in-depth analytical frameworks, proprietary methodologies and outstanding data sources that demonstrate the bank's unmatched global platform. With more than 20 teams across the globe, we apply the group's expertise and creativity to analyze more than 3,000 companies worldwide.
Credit Suisse is looking for an Intern to join our Toronto-based Equity Research team. Teammates who are highly motivated, diligent, with focus an attention to detail are encouraged to apply.
- Analyze industry macro trends and company financials under the direction of the senior analyst.
- Monitor and maintain financial models and industry databases ensuring correct and up-to-date information for research reports.
- Review business/trade publications, annual reports, financial filings and other sources to gather/synthesize/interpret data on companies followed by the senior analyst.
- Prepare and format reports; prioritize data.
- Provide analytical support by maintaining and updating financial and valuation models on companies.
- You will assist in writing research notes and reports based on senior analyst's
- Bachelor's degree (minimum requirement) with strong academic background
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding understanding of the business modeling and accounting principles.
- Do you possess confirmed ability to work in a time sensitive environment?
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail
- Proficient with PC skills; advanced knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint is a requirement
- The ideal applicant is a phenomenal teammate.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals. If you require accommodation because of a disability at any time during the recruitment and selection process, please contact Human Resources so that we can discuss a suitable accommodation and make appropriate arrangements.