- Toronto, ON, Canada
- Permanent, Full time
Location: Toronto, ON, CanadaThe IT analyst is responsible for the day to day operations of both the GGY internal network infrastructure and the GGY Cloud hosted environment. This includes being a primary point of contact for user issues, day to day administration of the network (monitoring, user management, configuration, installations, patches etc.). This role reports to the Director of Information Technology as part of the Information Technology Team.
- Interact with internal and external clients on technical design, support and configuration issues in the GGY Cloud and in on- premise deployments.
- Support the director in monitoring and tracking overall work progress of systems and IT team members, including public cloud implementations.
- Collaborate with team leads and team members to assign tasks and schedule/strategize resource allocation.
- Install and administer GGY Cloud environments for clients.
- Monitor network infrastructure and respond to or escalate issues as required.
- Test software updates and security fixes in a lab environment before deploying them in production.
- Maintain user documentation as well as logs of administrative activity.
- Report to the Director of Information Technology on security or other issues that arise during the performance of the individuals duties.
- Other duties as assigned
This role is part of our Enterprise Risk Solutions Team.
- Undergraduate computer science degree or equivalent from a recognized post-secondary institution
- At least 5 years of applicable work experience
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft operating systems administration
- In-depth Knowledge of Windows network topologies and security architecture
- Working knowledge of MS SQL Server (administration is a must, developer skills an asset)
- Experience in troubleshooting common problems (antivirus, network connections, disk errors, etc.)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic team environment
- Must be driven, self-motivated and passionate to learn new technologies
- Excellent judgement and customer interaction skills
The following skills and experience will be considered an asset:
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies and products (Hyper-V, VMWare, Citrix etc.).
- Knowledge of current desktop and server hardware components and their performance characteristics.
- Hands-on knowledge of PowerShell, VBA or similar scripting languages
- Good knowledge of database systems
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's is committed to maintaining an inclusive, diverse and accessible workplace. To this end, reasonable accommodations are available on request, and will take into account the particular accommodation needs of individual candidates. If you are selected and require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, you may send your request to AODA@moodys.com. Information provided during the accommodation process will be treated as confidential, and will be shared only to the extent required to properly administer accommodation requests.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.