Information Security Specialist- Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery
Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think \u0022TD\u0022 if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview Building a World-Class Technology Team at TD
We can't afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open-minded in the way we think about technology. TD's technology and business teams become more intertwined as new opportunities present themselves. This new era in banking does not equal boring. Not at TD, anyway. TD Information Security
covers the development and management of security strategies, policies and programs to assess, prioritize, and mitigate business risk with technology controls. Priorities include: mitigating and managing cyber security threats, ensuring systems availability, aligning with global regulatory risk and compliance requirements, managing systems and network complexity, and partnering with businesses for better technology delivery by providing advice on technology controls.
There's room to grow in all of it. Job Description About This Role
We are looking for someone to develop and implement Technology Controls and Information Security related policies, programs and tools. You will provide specialized expertise and guidance on assessing risks, identifying potential gaps and providing security solutions to mitigate risks and protect TD. You may also participate on projects of moderate to high complexity and provide complex reporting, analysis, and assessments at the functional, business line or enterprise level.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here's some of what you may be asked to perform: Disaster Recovery:
- Be familiar with audit and regulatory rules and regulations related to Disaster Recovery.
- Assist in all aspects of Disaster Recovery related audit and regulatory exams.
- Work with technology groups and business partners to ensure successful execution of the DR Strategy.
- Develop monthly DR reports
- Assess DR plan for adequacy - Ensure DR plans undergo regular reviews for consistency and adherence to TRMIS-DR requirements
- Maintain DR plans to TD standards of compliance
- Assess DR Solution for risks
- Attest to DR Plans
- Report on DR Plan Compliance
- Perform annual review/challenge of DR plans
- Provide support through review, inquiry and discussion of DR plans
- Review testing and ensure proper attestation of DR Playbooks
- Assess DR Tests for Sufficiency
- Approve DR Post Test Report
- Ensure DR tests undergo regular reviews for consistency and adherence to TRMIS-DR requirements
- Provide support through review, inquiry and discussion of DR tests
- Meet controls to support DR Plan and Testing in alignment to DR requirements
- Ensure DR tools meet process requirements for governance of DR at TDBG
Requirements What can you bring to TD?
- Managing a large portfolio of Business Continuity Plans in accordance with TDBG EBCCM Policy. Providing oversight of the development and maintenance of the Business Continuity plans and tests for Enterprise Protect
- Ensuring preparedness of Enterprise Protect to respond in the event of a significant business disruption by providing coordination, support and guidance on all business continuity activities.
- Providing guidance on the Business Impact Analysis (BIA) process to determine criticality rankings of BCCM Plans and submitting them for an independent validation
- Fostering a productive relationship between EBCCM and the Enterprise Protect line of business
- Monitoring EP organizational changes with EP to ensure appropriate BCCM Plans exist with the EP business line
- Providing feedback for process improvements through regular status meetings
- Interpret TD's BCCM policies, standards and methodologies and support implementation as required
- Responsible for oversight and assessment of business impact during incidents
- Assist and support development and invocation of Business Incident Management Protocols
- Monitor and notify businesses of upcoming plan and test maintenance requirements
- Ensure External Service Provider Relationships meet TD's BCCM requirements
- Oversee BCCM technology recovery needs
- Assess the design, implementation and maintenance of internal procedures that support adherence (compliance) to TD's BCCM Policy, standards & guidelines.
- Have effective and repeatable change management processes in place to maintain the currency of their Business Continuity strategies, plans and ultimately, their overall resiliency.
- Incident Management Role
- Perform Quality Assurance of the Business Continuity Plans (including recovery strategy and workarounds) and Tests competed by 1A through assessing the viability, quality and appropriateness of the individual EP BCCM Plans and Tests
- Provide Education and Awareness of Business Continuity and Crisis management requirements as required.
Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. It helps if you have:
Additional Information Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
- University Degree.
- Information Security Certification / Accreditation an asset.
- 7\u002B years of relevant experience in Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Expert knowledge of IT security and risk disciplines and practices.
- Advanced knowledge of of organization, technology controls, security and risk issues.
- Demonstrated ability to participate in complex, comprehensive or large projects and initiatives.
- Ability to serve as a lead expert resource in technology controls and information security for project teams, the business, organization and outside vendors.
- Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
- Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking,
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.