Integration Developer - Workday
What is the opportunity?
RBC is getting ready to implement a full-scale Human Capital Management system globally. This initiative will redefine the employee experience and the strategic role of HR at RBC, taking a transformational step forward in our ability to help our clients thrive and communities prosper.
From strategy to execution, you'll have the career-defining opportunity to play an integral role in rolling out the program and implementing a complex technical solution for one of the country's largest employers.
We are looking for an Integration developer with specific experience in developing integrations in Workday tools and technologies. This program - over its four year implementation - will replace several Core HR systems within the current Global HR footprint.
You must have a deep knowledge of service oriented architecture design principles, common ERP (HCM) integration design patterns, in-depth knowledge of Workday's various integration technologies, Workday's Implementation methodology, and will combine those skills to deliver successful integration deployments. What will you do?
What do you need to succeed? Must-have
- Integration Developer will focus on building integration solutions ensuring successful deployment using various integration product technologies/tools and services.
- The Integration Developer will help manage the integration deliverables associated with the HCM project & Workday Implementation.
- The integration developer will build strong, sustainable relationships with the business and functional team, by joining them in workshops to elicit their needs and understand their wants which meets the business requirements.
- You'll help them design processes that make the most out of Workdays capabilities coupled with their third-party applications and you'll guide them with your knowledge in aligning their third-party solutions to Workdays capabilities.
- You'll understand where blockers form and you'll track issues and risks, working with the PMO and other team members to mitigate them
- Ideally 2-4 years of Workday consulting or Industry experience with Workday or SaaS HCM Products.
- Project experience in a technical or techno-functional role on one or more ERP implementation projects using SOA tools (Oracle Fusion, Workday Studio or other middleware platform)
- Demonstrated proficiency with web technologies (REST, JSON, XML, SOAP, HTTP, SSL, PGP, SAML, etc)
- Prior hands-on development experience with middleware and integration platforms such as MuleSoft, SnapLogic, BOOMI, Informatica, etc.
- Prior experience as a team member or team lead on at least one full life cycle Workday cloud/SaaS implementation
- Exceptional written and verbal communication capabilities; able to communicate effectively with diverse people and individuals at various levels within the organization. Prior experience with SOA using SOAP and REST with API management. Superior detail orientation, organization, and analytical skills
What's in it for you?
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Eagerness to mentor/coach internal resources in Workday tools and technologies.
- Thrive on simultaneously operating at multiple levels and managing multiple responsibilities.
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation,
- Commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
HCMWD http://www.rbc.com/techjobs/?utm_campaign=jobpostingupdate_tech Learn more about RBC Tech Jobs