Lead Application Software Developer - (Web-Internet Security / Java / DevOps)
SmartCore Customer Identity Access Management (CIAM) team provides a complete authorization and policy management solution for BMO enterprise. CIAM team supports enterprise wide single view of customer identity (with multiple credentials), single sign-on, Biometric authentication, risk-based and policy-based configuration rules and access control.
We also invest on developing new capabilities / innovation to continue transforming and improving our customer experience. Key Accountabilities
• Lead and drive projects end to end following development life cycle
• Designs solutions, writes code, performs unit testing, develops appropriate artefacts / documentation, and facilitates final delivery
• Conceives and writes detailed software implementations/code while ensuring that their code/configurations adhere to the security, logging, error handling, and performance standards and non-functional requirements
• Builds solutions that are supportable, scalable and achieve our aspiration of common assets, use the enterprise monitoring/logging, require minimal to zero maintenance and are aligned with architectural patterns and technology strategy
• Interact with business & technology stakeholders to understand the business process requirement and integrated system / solution
• Work collaboratively with the project team
• Utilize various DevOps tools to deliver projects / products systematically, enabling continue integration, automated testing, rapid features delivery. Qualifications Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
• 6+ years of work experience in a related field.
• Experience with web/internet security; IBM ISAM, would be a strong asset
• Experience with DevOps tool, such as JIRA, BitBucket, Bamboo, would be an asset
• Self-motivated, customer focus, delivery focus, and willing to take ownership
• Demonstrate strong analytical skills and problem solving approach
• Demonstrate strong organizational skill
• Excellent Leadership skills
• Communication skills for both a technical and business audience
• Team Player LOCATION:
Yonge & Sheppard
We're here to help
At BMO we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the centre of everything we do - helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future-the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we're changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.