Lead Business Analyst (Identity and Access Management)
What is the opportunity?
This position reports to the Senior Manager, Business Systems Analysis. This is a Senior Business Analyst - Lead role that works with Business and Technology stakeholders and third party vendors. This person is responsible for documenting business analysis information, i.e., requirements, Use Cases, business rules, and others that support the Identity & Access Management (IAM) Program. The role will plan and execute elicitation of business analysis information on new complex systems or modifications to existing IAM systems through workshops, Process Owner interviews, and other methods. This position is part of the Delivery Team that collaborates closely with the Strategy & Design, Engineering, Quality Assurance, Support and Operations teams within the IAM program in the delivery and management of Identity and Access Management (IAM) services. The ideal candidate is passionate about collaborating with various teams, performing business analysis tasks, and has experience with IAM related projects. What will you do?
What do you need to succeed? Must-haves
- Will work with minimal supervision and take the lead on project initiatives within the IAM program.
- Partners with the various IAM Teams to execute the vision, strategy, and roadmap within the unit.
- Define and develop, with guidance, detailed business requirements while identifying, tracking and resolving business systems issues.
- Assess, research, analyze and document sponsor/stakeholder needs in accordance with Project Life Cycle utilizing reporting tools, requirements gathering methodologies, process models, data models and prototypes.
- Recommend business solutions that satisfy sponsor/stakeholder needs continually exploring and assessing options for value-add for clients.
- Works with Project Manager to identify tasks and scheduling which feeds into the overall project plan.
- Complete end user documentation and collaborate with Change Management in the preparation of materials such as training guides, operations manual, and others.
- Develop and execute test plans to ensure quality of work, particularly for the User Acceptance Testing phase.
- Partner with the Quality Assurance (QA) team and help with Functional Testing.
- Lead and facilitate group meetings and one-on-one interviews.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science/engineering or equivalent work experience
- Experience as a Senior/Lead Business Analyst eliciting functional and non-functional requirements for increasingly complex Agile projects
- IAM project experience (Business roles, entitlements catalogue, User Access Provisioning, Privileged Access Management, CyberArk implementation)
- Experience in validating system or process needs, changes, gap analysis, UAT, User cases and stories, process mapping.
- 5+ years of strong experience using Visio, MS Project, HP ALM, Confluence, Jira
What's in it for you?
- SailPoint IdentityIQ (IIQ) or CyberArk experience.
- Cloud suite and services experience - AWS, Azure.
- Knowledge of Virtual Directory for Identity and Access Management.
- Certified CBAP/CCBA/ECBA
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
http://www.rbc.com/techjobs/?utm_campaign=jobpostingupdate_tech Learn more about RBC Tech Jobs
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses, flexible benefits and competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Opportunities to work with the best in the field
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- A world-class training program in financial services
- Flexible work/life balance options