Lead, Process Excellence
Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Job Description The Process Lead will report to the Senior Manager, WPE with a dotted line into WPE Manager. This job is ideal for someone who likes to work with a blank canvas and achieve exceptional results.
The successful candidate will play an end to end role in leading a business to identify and implement process improvement opportunities, driving savings for the business.
The candidate will need to work with other members of the team to ensure integration across Wealth - One of our missions is to drive consistency across Wealth.
The candidate will get to use a variety of skill sets within this role
- Relationship Building
- Impacting & Influencing
- Analytical Skills
- Executive exposure
- Strategic Thinking
- Project Execution Requirements
Lean/ Process Improvement Methodologies such as FMEA, Value stream Mapping, Fish bone, Affinity Diagram etc. Additional Information Good To Have
- 5+ years relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to take independent action to achieve results - Self Starter / Motivator
- Experience in delivering high value projects in timely fashion
- Strong relationship building skills (Internal team, business stakeholders, project execution teams)
- Ability to work in collaboration with business SME and running Kaizan sessions
- Project Delivery - Driving projects from concept stage to execution stage
- Building and presenting business case to Senior Executives
- Strong business acumen: Ability to start at a high level and go deep to understand business problems
- Wealth Experience
- Previous design/execution of projects that required D&A and/or RPA capability
- Technology project experience
- Green Belt Certified
- Undergraduate Degree
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.