Low Latency Java Developer
- 110k + Competitive bonus and benefits
- Toronto, ON, Canada Toronto ON CA
- Permanent, Full time
- Caspian One Recruitment Solutions
- 17 May 18 2018-05-17
A chance to join a top financial institution within their global FX Ecommerce Team
I have an opportunity to work with a top financial institution in downtown Toronto. The role would be joining an existing FX eCommerce team as they focus on evolving their in-house software to enhance FX Etrading capability.
You will be working on new development throughout 2018, following Agile methodologies and interacting with various stakeholders in the business to ensure the software is built on time and to the highest standard.
If you are interested in applying, please see the essential skills needed for the position:
- 5+ years experience with Core Java fundamentals such as Multithreading, Data Structures, Algorithms.
- A comprehensive understanding of adverse latencies and how to measure and improve performance in a real-time computing environment.
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience working on high scale, real-time applications.
If you are interested in having a chat regarding the role please find my contact details below:
DD: 416 800 2164.
If you have the experience listed above then please follow the steps on the website to apply.