Manager, Digital Insight Analytics
What is the opportunity?
As a Manager, Digital Insight Analyst you will work closely with Product Owners (Public Websites, Online Banking, Mobile Banking, etc.) and development teams, to promote the growth and continuous improvement of RBC's digital channels through in-depth analytics. Ranked among the top digital experience across North America, RBC is always looking for ways to improve the user experience and drive sales through improved use of analytics at the point of client interaction. In this role you will be responsible for supporting the end to end implementation of the digital analytics lifecycle - data collection, digital product analytics, and analysis presentations. Digital Insight Analysts provide objective, value-added insights and analysis to enable product owners make strategic data-driven decisions. The person in this role will build critical understanding of RBCs digital products and the associated client behaviors to help deliver business value. The delivery of business value in this role comes from a combination of knowledge transfer to key stakeholders and the provisioning of data services and tests to client facing applications. What will you do?
What do you need to succeed? Must-have
- Digital Product Analytics:
- Develop and execute analytics plans on large data sets representing the behaviors, demographics and product attribute of prospects and clients.
- Use a variety of analytical methods (descriptive, diagnostic and predictive) to find actionable insights
- Based on evidence, make recommendations to leadership and stakeholders to support , strategies, multivariate and A/B testing and changes to RBCs digital products
- Digital Data Collection:
- Develop Measurement Plans for digital products and features based on Objectives & Key Results
- Write and manage measurement plan, user stories and acceptance criteria pertaining to data collection implementations.
- Digital Product Reporting and Presentations:
- Establish Business Intelligence reporting that can be automated using reporting tools; Define, communicate and enforce reporting and analytics standards, policies and data governance
- Deliver clear, concise and timely reports and presentations identifying trends, issues and opportunities.
- Evolving Analytics Best Practices:
- Consult with digital team leaders to identify new tools and opportunities to increase business results
- 3+ years' experience in related digital product development, marketing analyst or data mining role
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize/complete projects in a timely manner
- Proven analytics and problem solving skills
- Strong drive and desire to understand relationship of organizational components
- BA/BSc or above in mathematics, economics, statistics, computer science or related quantitative field
- Advanced experience with Python, R or Scala and proficiency in Excel
- Knowledge of advanced digital analytics methodologies such as experimentation and testing, competitive analysis, surveys and market research.
- Experience working with Hadoop or EMR and knowledge of other analytical programming language such as SAS or R
- Deep understanding of digital analytics, marketing analytics, data mining, experimentation and measurement
- Strong team player with track record of collaboration and experience working as part of an agile team
- Excellent verbal, written, communication and presentation skills
- Highly detail oriented and comfortable with large amounts of data
- Experience with digital data collection tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics (Omniture), or Tealium
- Experience with dashboard tools such as Tableau, Power BI, or Data Studio