Modelling/Forecasting Sr Anlst
Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think \u0022TD\u0022 if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
What does TD stand for? For starters, we believe in visionary leadership and insights. We believe in using every resource at our disposal to better serve our clients, and for almost every department, that begins with data.
As part of our Data and Analytics team, you'll be a fundamental part of crafting business processes enterprise-wide by analyzing vast amounts of past and present data.
TD's vision for the future? Tailored, customized banking products, services and experiences for every single customer. If you've been in business as long as we have, you know there's no such thing as one size fits all, and a diverse, inclusive Data Analytics team is a massive part of that future achievement. Job Description About this Role
You will provide domain expertise as part of a team of data modellers who build out complex data models to be used to improve business strategy across the organization. You will work at a tactical level to develop broad, creative data models that support business team's enterprise wide. You own your space, execute with speed and precision and consider the opportunity to dig through vast amounts of data a once-in-a-lifetime challenge.
We are looking for someone who enjoys strategic technical planning with other data specialists, using complex, industry-leading tools to support our business processes through descriptive and predictive modelling. As a Modelling/Forecasting Senior Analyst you will:
Requirements What can you bring to TD?
- Work closely with business owners to find opportunities and serve as an ambassador for data modelling
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Work closely with multi-functional teams of data scientists and business process owners to deliver cutting edge analytic solutions
- Design and deliver enterprise analytic solutions for the businesses
- Work in a highly interactive environment with Data Scientists and Visualization experts
- Ensure core Bank and source systems, data and metadata is appropriately managed to support business requirements / needs
- Continuously enhance knowledge / expertise in own area and keep current on emerging trends /developments and grow knowledge of the business, analytical tools and techniques
- Prioritize and manage own workload to deliver quality results and meet assigned timelines
- Support a positive work environment that promotes service to the business, quality, innovation, and teamwork and ensure timely communication of issues/ points of interest
- Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance productivity, effectiveness and operational efficiency
- Establish positive working relationships across multiple business and technology partners, program and project managers
- Participate in knowledge transfer within the team and business units
Tell us about your most relevant experience, credentials and knowledge for this role, as well as these essential requirements and attributes:
- Undergraduate degree or technical certificate
- Five (5) or more years of relevant experience
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.