NAM- Canada Private Bank, Summer Analyst
You're the brains behind our work.
You are ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it's honing your skills or building your network, we know that success cannot come without growth. Our programs will equip you with the knowledge and training you need to become a valuable member of our team, and establish a long-term career at Citi. At Citi, we value internal mobility - career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Citi's Institutional Clients Group is looking for a Summer Analyst to join the Private Bank's Americas Summer Analyst Program. The Private Bank works with ultra-high net worth individuals and top law firms and their partners to help them manage their wealth and plan for their families' futures. Citi's Private Bank services are built upon three core capabilities: tailored lending to meet our clients' needs for liquidity, access to the world's leading equity, fixed income, and alternative investment managers, and an integrated holistic approach to family wealth management. Citi Private Bank also uses proprietary technologies that enable our bankers to provide a broad range of integrated strategies to clients.
Citi Canada is a proud recipient of Canada's Top Employers for Young People Award three years in a row. Read our Citi Canada profile at the link below to learn more:
 Canada's Top Employer
At Citi, we take great pride in our history, in the impacts we have made for our clients, and in the progress we have helped to facilitate for individuals and for organizations across the globe. This year, we are celebrating a milestone as we mark 100 years in Canada! Our Canadian roots date back to 1919, making us one of the longest serving foreign banks operating in Canada today:
100 years in Canada
1. https://content.eluta.ca/top-employer-citi-canada Your time here will look something like this...
• Working on a summer long project to enhance the Private Bank business.
• Being exposed to different areas within the Private Bank, including Banking, Investments, Lending and Wealth Planning.
• Partnering with private bankers, investment professionals and other product specialists to deliver tailored and robust client solutions.
• Directly contributing to client analytics and proposals.
• Exploring and developing new business opportunities. We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We're committed to teaching you the ropes. The ten-week Summer Analyst Program starts in New York in June and ends in August. It begins with a robust training program to get you started. Top-performing Summer Analysts may be eligible to return to Citi after graduation to work as Full-Time Analysts for Citi Canada Private Bank (full time offer location will be in Toronto). We want to hear from you if...
• You are planning to obtain your undergraduate degree between December 2021 and May 2022
• You are creative in solving problems and are intellectually curious.
• You are hard-working and diligent.
• You are enthusiastic, quick-thinking and able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• You are confident and comfortable with clients and can articulate your financial markets knowledge.
• You are focused on achieving the group and client objectives.
• You are detail-oriented.
• You have great interpersonal skills and have a positive attitude. Who we think will be a great fit...
We are looking for motivated individuals who are eager to start their careers at a global organization, have an innovative outlook on business, and understand the value of a comprehensive and global enterprise. We value diversity. We will also be looking for the following characteristics:
• Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
• High level of personal integrity, commitment to excellence, and a strong desire to learn.
• Resiliency to work in a challenging and changing, high-volume, fast-paced environment.
• Sense of urgency and ability to execute quickly and efficiently.
• Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making.
• Strong work ethic.
Citi Canada is an equal opportunity employer. Accordingly, we will make accommodations to respond to the needs of people with disabilities (including, without limitation, physical and mental health disabilities) during the recruitment process and otherwise in accordance with law. Individuals who view themselves as Aboriginals, members of visible minority or racialized communities, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants are asked to submit a cover letter, resume, and transcripts by Friday, Dec 4, 2020 at 12:00pm ET / 9:00am PT