- Toronto, ON, Canada
- Permanent, Full time
Location: Toronto, ON, CanadaThe Role / Responsibilities:
The Project Coordinator works closely with the Project Manager, monitoring job progression and resourcing, and identifying and assisting in resolving potential issues. The project coordinator prepares status reports for clients, and communicates client requests to development teams. This role also promotes project management standards and best practices throughout the company.
- Support the Project Manager in monitoring and tracking overall work progress of team members.
- Assist with maintaining the development job list, monitoring job progression and resourcing.
- Provide timely feedback on any issues with the project schedules or resources
- Collaborate with team leads and team members to assign tasks and schedule/strategize resource allocation.
- Provide meeting administration, including preparing meeting agendas, and taking and distributing notes.
- Prepare client status reports and participate on client calls to provide updates and next steps.
- Liaise between developers and clients with respect to expected delivery dates.
- Establish and maintain productive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Create and maintain an organized documentation library so that all team members and/or stakeholders can access the documentation easily.
- Undertake project tasks and provide administrative support, as needed.
- Ensure internal business processes are being followed.
- Suggest improvements to management tools, software, and processes.
Enterprise Risk Solutions
- Excellent organization skills to prioritize competing demands, multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong documentation skills
- Ability to work effectively within all levels of an organization and with clients.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong judgment skills and the ability to oversee multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, Outlook and Visio.
- Experience with project management tools would be an asset.
- Proactive, self-starter who is willing to challenge established tools and processes.
- Commitment to achieving customer success.
- Once familiar with the role and its responsibilities, ability to anticipate the Project Manager's requirements in order to support the project team's success.
- Proven work experience as a Program Coordinator or similar role in a software/technology company
- Experience in actuarial fields, life insurance, and/or financial services an asset.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or related field
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's is committed to maintaining an inclusive, diverse and accessible workplace. To this end, reasonable accommodations are available on request, and will take into account the particular accommodation needs of individual candidates. If you are selected and require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, you may send your request to AODA@moodys.com. Information provided during the accommodation process will be treated as confidential, and will be shared only to the extent required to properly administer accommodation requests.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.