- Up to $140,000 USD
- Toronto, ON, Canada
- Permanent, Full time
- EC1 Partners
We are working with one of the fastest growing capital markets front office technology firms, who supply a leading multi-asset trade execution and order management system to both the buy-side and sell-side. Currently they are looking for a Project Manager in Toronto or Ontario, Canada.
The Financial Software Project Manager will be responsible for leading consulting engagements in a customer facing role to global banks and hedge funds. The manager will engage directly with the customer’s business and technical teams, at all levels of management, in order to direct developers and consultants in creating, enhancing, and customizing their products to meet the customer’s needs.
The position is a great opportunity for any individual with a proven track record of:
· Developing and deploying high-performance software solutions
· Steering customer relationships at the senior level
· Leading software developers or consultants effectively and efficiently
· Managing the full software lifecycle from end to end
· Strong Implementation/ Project management experience in leading large complex software engagements
· Preferably experience with financial software platforms
· Experience working with software development teams
· Strong customer relationship management skills.
· Team player; willing to make others better and pitch in however required
· Ability to manage a highly fluid development environment with multiple active development branches
· Must enjoy problem solving, have solid communication/writing skills, and be detail-oriented