Project Manager II
Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think \u0022TD\u0022 if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
Customer Assistance (CA) is the Centre of Excellence for Canadian Collections & Recovery with over 800 employees from 7 locations across Canada. CA is comprised of diverse teams that includes but not limited to TDCT, MBNA/CUETS and TDAF Collections, Specialized Recovery, TD Helps, Agency Performance & Oversight and Vendor Management, Legal Demands, Insolvency & Credit Counselling, Non-Credit Loss, Data & Analytics, and Business Management & Strategic Support. Our mission: Together, we build Customer Loyalty by helping our Customers solve their financial problems. Job Description
The Customer Assistance Transformation (CAT) Project was launched in early 2019 to help Customer Assistance move further along its journey towards its Target Operating Model and ultimately its vision of \u0022Being the Best Customer Centric Collections & Recovery Business in Banking\u0022. The Project will take a capability driven approach focusing on the gaps and opportunities that were identified by the Collection Strategy Team in partner with the Business. Working collaboratively with our Technology, Risk, Data & Analytics and Digital partners the project will have multiple phases to implement initiatives that will focus on customer payment options, digital contact capabilities and strategy capabilities to improve the overall effectiveness of the CA Team in preparation for a potential downturn. Job Description:
This position is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join our team of highly skilled professionals delivering innovative capabilities for CAT. The successful candidate will lead directly, or indirectly, a team of cross-business project resources consisting of Business Analysts, Business Experts and Technology Resources.
This role will report to the Customer Assistance Portfolio Director.
Project managers are accountable to align delivery to TD Enterprise Project Delivery Excellence (EPDE) standards. This project manager will be delivering on higher complexity and higher risk-classified projects part of the CAT program.
The role will require the management of multiple projects, concurrently, while collectively working with other CAT initiatives to mitigate delivery risk on shared resources via the program level communication stream. Requirements
In addition to EPDE project management standards, CAT has particular focus which this role will embody:
- Manage project constraints, considering project dependencies
- Lead the business and stakeholders through business initiation to identify practical deliverables to meet the business case objectives
- Govern projects following TD project governance standards
- Drive clear communication, accountabilities, expectations; what is required to be delivered, delivery impediments, risks, issues, decisions
- Balance Customer, Stakeholder, Colleague needs throughout delivery lifecycle working closely with the Change Manager
- Advocate for consistency in project routines; meetings, communication, reporting, escalation
- Maintain team resilience by monitoring capacity, proactively identifying risks, resolving issues, maintaining reliable delivery schedule, and by bringing excitement to planning and execution
- Celebrate success, and learn when there are opportunities
- Lead and maximize team collaboration breaking down traditional siloed delivery
- Own project performance and be accountable to performance metrics (schedule, budget, delivery of scope)
- Canadian Banking experience
- Experience in collections or recovery and customer service experience an asset
- Strong business and technology acumen
- Experience project delivery of regulatory projects or projects with budget $1-4MM
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Iterative and agile delivery experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent experience delivering projects
Celebrating the TD commitment to diversity and inclusion, applicants are encouraged to request accommodations or inquire about future accommodation requirements at any time. This includes inquiries regarding accessibility during the application process. Hours
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.