Reconciliation Officer (Casual)
What is the opportunity?
Do you know how to multitask? Are you driven by collaboration? Well look no further becasue this might be the opportunity for you.
As a Reconciliation Officer, you will provide resolution to escalated complex client inquiries, using expert knowledge of diverse products and processes, effectively analyze issues and activities that may impact the client experience, operations risk and process efficiencies. Currently posting for Casual Part time role with potential up to 37.5 hours per week. What will you do?
What you need to succeed: Must have:
- Subject Matter Expert for the end to end operations process/fulfillment management for specific products and services, having clear Client First focus and continuous improvement mindset to support business strategies.
- Will constantly be on the phone assisting different business partners on a day-to-day
- Provides consistent high quality service by responding to assistance requests and escalations from all channels within 24 hours contributing to achievement of business Client Service Commitments (CSC's). Escalating to manager as appropriate.
- Applying analytical skills to proactively identify trends, recurring errors and service gaps; providing solutions for improvements.
- Uses problem solving tools and analysis techniques to break apart complex situations/problems in a systematic way.
- Manage and maintain process to follow-up on aging items. Ensure compliance at specific time markers: within 5, 10, 15 and 30 business days as required
- Participates in coaching discussions with Service Partners to reduce errors and improve service gaps.
- Reviews all transactions/reports/documents to ensure compliance/adherence with policies/procedures/guidelines (SOX, G/L attestation, EUC, Enterprise G/L Attestation policy and CPA)
Nice to Have:
- Strong knowledge in General Ledger reconciliation processing
- Understanding of the G/L Attestation and EUC process
- Understanding of eGL suite of applications (PeopleSoft, Service Platform, TLM)
- Proficient in Microsoft suite of applications (focus being on reporting, charts and macros)
- Strong communication and presentation skills required
What's in it for you?
- Change management minded
- Proficient in Excel
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
http://www.rbc.com/techjobs/?utm_campaign=jobpostingupdate_tech Learn more about RBC Tech Jobs Join our Talent Community
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
- Opportunities to building close relationships with clients
- Access to a variety of job opportunities across business and geographies
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at http://www.rbc.com/careers/index.html rbc.com/careers. JOB SUMMARY City:
483 Bay Street Work Hours/Week:
0 - 37.5 Work Environment:
Service Centre Employment Type:
Contract Career Level:
Entry Level Pay Type:
Hourly Required Travel(%):
N/A People Manager:
No Application Deadline:
Technology and Operations Req ID:
225096 Ad Code(s):