Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think \u0022TD\u0022 if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
The Office of the Chief Data Officer (OCDO) is TD Bank's leading authority on the governance and management of data and is part of TD's Operational Risk Management organization. We have the tools, processes, and mandate to leverage TD's data to become the bank of the future and we\u2019re looking for transformative leaders to help us make that happen.
Enterprise Data Governance (EDG) is a fundamental function of the OCDO which partners closely with lines of business through the enterprise-wide Data Governance structure to drive data strategy. Effective data governance supports critical business and strategic decision making, legendary customer experiences and reduced operational and reputational risk. Job Description
We are looking for a Senior Analyst, Enterprise Data Governance
who will support the OCDO data governance and data management programs, with a focus on supporting the creation and implementation of a change management strategy and framework for new program development as well as yearly policy, standards and program updates/enhancements.
The role's accountabilities include (but are not limited to):
- Support the development of a change management strategy and framework for OCDO programs to drive adoption of change and benefits realization
- Support the execution of change plans and activities for a variety of OCDO initiatives and programs, ensuring integration into wider project and program plans
- Support the creation of compelling change communication materials including executive decks, presentations, key messages, announcements and internal social media content.
- Develop tools, templates and repositories to enable effective change management across the organization
- Develop strong relationships and work collaboratively with OCDO partners, business segments, and other stakeholders to promote adoption of data governance and data management programs and related changes throughout the enterprise
- Provide appropriate counsel on organizational change management best practices to stakeholders at all levels, including OCDO Leadership team
- Work with the Change Management community across the Bank as necessary to align with enterprise and industry best practices
- Support the leadership team with identifying and assessing key issues, escalating to relevant stakeholders and business management where required
- Contribute to cross-functional / enterprise initiatives as an organizational or subject matter expert helping to identify risk / provide guidance for complex situations
- Work with OCDO Senior Leadership team to develop and implement change adoption metrics
Qualifications / Skills / Experiences Include:
- Experience in building change management strategy and framework, in a fast-paced environment with many stakeholders, both internally and across the enterprise
- Knowledge of change management principles, industry best practices, line of business support, project management, organization practices, business culture(s) and business transformation
- Ability to support planning, implementation and evaluation of program/project activities to ensure completion of initiatives
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to succinctly articulate insights and information (written and verbal) and communicate across all levels of management
- Sound facilitation skills and the ability to influence without direct authority
- Ability to contribute to strategic direction of the function and provide advice to senior leadership
- Strong relationship management skills
- Experience with working in both a technical and business context; able to translate technical concepts into easy to understand business language
- Sound organizational and change leadership skills, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple deadlines and priorities
- A strong team player with the ability to work independently and as part of a larger team with a proven track record of delivering results by demonstrating the ability to take independent action
- Attention to detail with the aptitude to identify areas of improvement and assess impacts
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
- Previous experience in process improvement is an asset
- Previous experience in people management is an asset
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.