Senior Analyst, Enhance Client Solutions
Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
The Financial Planning (FP) National Sales Office (NSO) and Sales Support (FPSS) teams are responsible for defining and executing against the 5-year strategy and growth aspirations of the TD Wealth Financial Planning business. The team provides central strategy & support for over 1,100 Financial Planners located both in TD's branches and over the phone Job Description About This Role
- Reporting into the Senior Manager of Products & Services Evolution, the Senior Analyst , Enhance Client Solutions will be responsible for vision and implementation of Services (Beyond Investment Management) offered in Financial Planning.
- Develop & leverage a deep understanding of client needs to determine the scope of non-investment services to be offered to FP clients
- Lead the successful implementation and adoption of new services in FP
- Work with TD partners (and potentially external vendors) to strategize, roadmap, and implement new offerings or deliver improvements to existing offerings
Requirements What can you bring to TD?
- Support day to day functioning of products & services with FP salesforce and sales leadership, supporting resolution of issues, escalations and reporting in partnership with TDAM, Wealth Shared Services
- Support change management efforts with 1,100 Financial Planners to enable delivery of FP's 4-pillar value proposition (including Beyond Investment Management)
Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. It helps if you have:
- Undergraduate Degree
- 5-7 years relevant experience, ideally in a Product Management or Distribution function.
- Ability to work independently as the senior analyst and subject matter expert.
- Analytical with the ability to develop operational and financial models, business cases and investment return projections
- Strong communicator, with the ability to synthesize complex analysis, findings and recommendations and drive action
- Confidence and ability to work independently on projects end-to-end, primarily those with medium-term initiatives (monthly to quarterly).
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.