Senior Audit Manager, Cybersecurity
We're building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what's right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions so you feel empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and feel truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com Job Description What You'll Be Doing
In this role you'll report to the Senior Director Technology Infrastructure Internal Audit, although your day to day activities will be managed and overseen by the Director, Cybersecurity Audit and you will be expected to be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for cybersecurity and within Internal Audit, consult and participate in audits covering all of CIBC that contain cybersecurity risk and help deliver an annual report and opinion on cybersecurity risk. You will support Internal Audit groups by ensuring suitable coverage of cybersecurity risk, providing guidance and training to the audit team. You will lead or participate in various audits and objectively evaluate the design and effectiveness of cybersecurity controls across the audit portfolios. You will perform and document your work in accordance with CIBC Internal Audit methodology and you will be accountable for the quality of audit procedures and documentation prepared by you. The Senior Audit Manager role also provides leadership, insight and proactive control advice to help mitigate risks that result from control weaknesses or emerging threats that may impact cybersecurity outcomes. You will also play a mentor role for the Audit Managers on the team. How You'll Succeed
Who You Are
- Cybersecurity Audit Program - Help ensure Internal Audit has appropriate coverage of cybersecurity risk, coverage evolves as threats evolve, integrating regulatory requirements, adoption of emerging risks and frameworks. Create and lead audits specific to cybersecurity.
- Advisory - Meet with auditors and support them in their audits potentially meeting with business partners.
- Collaboration - Work together with other team members to help uncover risk, create a positive work environment, support others to achieve their audit goals. Use formal and informal situations to spread awareness and knowledge of cybersecurity risks and controls.
What CIBC Offers
- You can demonstrate experience in Information Security, threat-risk assessments, vulnerability & penetration testing, and application security development projects. Familiarity with information security technologies supporting the financial services industry and a CISSP certification are assets.
- You're passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You build trust through respect and authenticity.
- You're digitally savvy. You seek out innovative solutions and embrace evolving technologies. You can easily adapt to new tools and trends.
- Your influence makes an impact. You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You inspire outcomes by making yourself heard.
- You give meaning to data. You enjoy investigating complex problems, and making sense of information. You're confident in your ability to communicate detailed information in an impactful way.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork and accountability.
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents, and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
What You Need to Know
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect : Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning, and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.email@example.com
- You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
Toronto-150 York Street, 6th Employment Type
Regular Weekly Hours