Senior Business Analyst (Bilingual Spanish & English; Transformation Projects)
Requisition ID: 79518
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off. The Team:
Scotiabank's Strategic Projects & Communications team provides consulting and develops strategy and business plans for the department across geographies and business lines for Employee IT Services. We are instrumental in driving the employee automation strategy, as well as providing operational, business and executive reporting and providing Communications & Change Strategy for End User Technology. Working with our partners we are striving to create a Global framework to standardize tools, process and technology for employees that would result in a common Global End User Service Program. We are focused on creating solutions that generate efficiencies, improve productivity for our employees and staff while keeping the Customer Experience top of mind . The role:
You will play a key role in creating a global framework to standardize tools, process and technology for employees across multiple geographies.
The primary work location of this position will be in the King West/Bathurst Street neighbourhood, with regular travel to the downtown Toronto core and our Scarborough IT campus. You will be working with colleagues and constituents across the Scotiabank footprint. Collaboration technologies such as Microsoft Teams, and Microsoft Skype for Business will be at your disposal to connect with Scotiabankers around the globe. When required, some travel out of country. Is this role right for you?
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role?
- You have strong organizational & project management skills to enable you to multi-task and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- You are detail-oriented, proactive, plus, have an eagerness to learn and thrive on challenge.
- You can envision, communicate, create, influence and oversee the implementation of a Global End User program that delivers a simplified end user experience across multiple geographies (Canada, United States, Caribbean and Latin America).
- You want to contribute towards a high-performance environment and work in a customer focused culture to deepen client relations and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
- You can adapt to work within our Agile environment to provide project management, business process re-engineering and/or financial analysis to support Employee IT Services.
- You want to collaborate with the business, along with the technical and operational groups across the Bank to ensure alignment of technical solutions to the business strategy.
- You are driven by a continuous improvement mindset where you apply creativity and innovation in looking for ways to improve efficiency.
- You will actively participate in various project phases from requirements through to implementation to sustainment.
What's in it for you?
- You possess excellent interpersonal & communication (written/verbal/presentation) skills in both Spanish & English to effectively interact with all levels of management & audiences, business and/or technical.
- You have at least 3 years of progressive working experience with process mapping and work flow analysis; as well as process review and re-engineering.
- You have well developed problem-solving, analytical and troubleshooting capabilities.
- You have at least 2 years of working experience with the overall transformation of tools and technology for end user support.
- You have the ability to juggle multiple concurrent projects/initiatives by working both independently and collaboratively within a business team.
- You are proficient in the use of MS PowerPoint to design professional presentations. And the same proficiency with MS Excel so you can analyze data, create pivot tables, charts and graphs, etc...
- You possess strong judgment skills in order to make recommendations and establish priorities.
- Previous experience in implementing an enterprise level IT Service Management software is an asset (e.g., ServiceNow).
- While our focus is on finding someone to strengthen our team's service delivery and ability to adapt and move quickly in a complex environment, we're part of a larger team with a mandate to provide solutions, service and support to employees Bank wide. As a team we have the opportunity to explore ways to continue raising the bar on the technology and experience that employees have globally.
- We are technology partners who help the business transform how our employees around the world work.
- We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success! We also foster an environment of innovation and continuous learning.
- We care about our people, allowing them to design how they work to deliver amazing results.
- We offer a competitive total rewards package, including a performance bonus, company matching programs (pension & Employee Share Ownership), generous vacation; health/medical/wellness benefits; employee banking privileges.
- The primary location is located steps from TTC's King 504 streetcar stop, which gets you from TTC's Line 1 subway stops at King or St. Andrew stations, and its connection to GO Transit/VIA Rail hub at Union Station.
- This location is also located steps from TTC's 511 Bathurst streetcar stop, which is a transfer point from TTC's Line 2 subway stop at Bathurst station.
- If you really want to drive to work, it's minutes away from the Gardiner Expressway / Lakeshore Boulevard West.
- You have card access to The Commons, a dining space at Scotia Plaza for employees where breakfast & lunch are served. Also, The Bean serves hot/cold beverages & snacks.
- Our location has a lunch room with TV screens, fridges, microwaves & vending machines. It's also in a dynamic & flourishing neighbourhood that is home to many nearby top Toronto restaurants/bars & fast-food options. Nearby amenities include a running club, florist, pharmacy, convenience stores, supermarket, LCBO, coffee shops.
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
As Canada's International Bank, we are a diverse and global team. We speak more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. Our employees are committed to a superior customer experience and use the Bank's six guiding sales practice principles to ensure they act with honesty and integrity.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Medical, Pharmacy, Consulting, Developer, Engineer, Healthcare, Technology, Engineering