Senior Information Security Risk Consultant
We're building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what's right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions so you feel empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and feel truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com Job Description What You'll Be Doing
You are passionate about information security and risk advisory services and want to join our growing information security group. As a Senior Information Security Risk Consultant you will be responsible for consulting on potential risks as well as current trends to help our technology and business stakeholders meet security goals and objectives. Utilizing your relationship building skills, you will partner with line of business and technology teams and help them proactively identify potential risks and present recommendations that are practical and achievable. How You'll Succeed
Who You Are
- Consulting - Review and interpret requirements documentation, architecture diagrams and solution designs to help determine the feasibility of a project and its security risk to CIBC. Assess business needs against potential risks and provide your recommendations to enhance our information security landscape.
- Delivery and Execution - You will help us execute detailed threat risk and information security assessments, deviations, coordination of penetration testing and reporting. Help us complete requests from external partners (corporate and institutional clients) and recommend new controls to reduce risks.
- Communication - Build and present documentation to executive management aimed at communicating potential risks and providing recommendations. Provide feedback to and participate in the design and implementation of security assessment processes across the organization. Research, design, and implement security monitoring practices and operationalize these processes across the group.
What CIBC Offers
- You can demonstrate experience in Information Security, Threat-risk assessments, Vulnerability & Penetration testing, and application security development projects . Familiarity with retail bank ecosystem, Cloud Computing technologies, Exposure to Agile Development processes, and a CISSP certification is an asset.
- You're passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You build trust through respect and authenticity.
- You're digitally savvy. You seek out innovative solutions and embrace evolving technologies. You can easily adapt to new tools and trends.
- Your influence makes an impact. You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You inspire outcomes by making yourself heard.
- You give meaning to data. You enjoy investigating complex problems, and making sense of information. You're confident in your ability to communicate detailed information in an impactful way.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork and accountability.
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents, and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities and individual development planning
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
Prior to starting in this role, security checks, including a criminal record check must be successfully completed to the satisfaction of CIBC. An annual criminal record check may also be required. What You Need to Know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.firstname.lastname@example.org
- You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
Toronto-CC West Level B2 Employment Type
Regular Weekly Hours